I Need Something To Do When I Am Afk. What Do You Think?

JadeOHayes

Site Founder
I miss coin flip! I don't like to look sleepy all the time when I am AFK, and it looks even more strange if I'm dancing. Disney, either bring back the coin flip - no glitch attached (modify it, there has to be a way!), or give us something else comparable to it. Maybe folding my arms and tapping my cheek?

I miss coin flip! I don't like to look sleepy all the time when I am AFK, and it looks even more strange if I'm dancing. Disney, either bring back the coin flip - no glitch attached (modify it, there has to be a way!), or give us something else comparable to it. Maybe folding my arms and tapping my cheek?

I'm hoping they'll bring back the flip once the holidays are over and they take away the noisemaker. How can pirates not flip coins?! I mean the first movie had a TON of coins in it and now we're not allowed to flip even just one??? Grrrr.... We might have to make a point to send them emails on this emote every day if they don't bring the darn emote back.

P.S. I wish I could see what the bounce emote looked like. We should ask for that, too.

I never did glare, I thought it was kinda strange when I glared at nothing while I was afk for quite a long time (unless I was in a glaring contest)

i dont get why they take the coin toss out, why not, get rid of primp, now how many guys you see primp, or check their nails (i personally wont answer that), i dont play a guy so i guess they have that option to, we have flex, why not take out one of those, and leave that in, I do like to flex, now and then, that can stay. But the coin toss, was a good afk, for us both. And no SPANIA, likes to get caught sleeping on the job, so to me that is out. Sometimes i just hide out in jail, is safe there, and Del Fuego jail feels like home, TV, pillow, comforter, i am all set up there.:popcorn:

i dont get why they take the coin toss out, why not, get rid of primp, now how many guys you see primp, or check their nails (i personally wont answer that), i dont play a guy so i guess they have that option to, we have flex, why not take out one of those, and leave that in, I do like to flex, now and then, that can stay. But the coin toss, was a good afk, for us both. And no SPANIA, likes to get caught sleeping on the job, so to me that is out. Sometimes i just hide out in jail, is safe there, and Del Fuego jail feels like home, TV, pillow, comforter, i am all set up there.:popcorn:
because people are abusing it the only way for them to bring it back would be put a barrior around all the other pirates and yourself and we all no how that ended last time it was chaos on all the bigger servers like abassa so id prefer they keep being able to walk through people and remove the coin for good :/
EDIT (Dec 17, 2010 2:05 PM):
and also the barriers could make the game lag more

i like your idea, folding your arms, tapping your cheek, like you are thinking about what you are going to do once you get back, from afk, that is a good idea.,..stops the scratching, the sleeping,..and yes, the abassa line of coin toss, didnt realize it made a barrier,...or lag,...but i do miss the zombie dance:piratemickey:

Lol, I made a few guy pirates and no they don't have a primp option. They have nothing in place of the girls' primp. I haven't the slightest idea why. The few that knew it was really me behind the guy pirate didn't get why either when I mentioned it. They did suggest a "Pick Nose" option in as a solution for the guys but then that would be suitable for both guys and girls.

Lol, I made a few guy pirates and no they don't have a primp option. They have nothing in place of the girls' primp. I haven't the slightest idea why. The few that knew it was really me behind the guy pirate didn't get why either when I mentioned it. They did suggest a "Pick Nose" option in as a solution for the guys but then that would be suitable for both guys and girls.

IMAO, hehe, funny, funny, funny, ty so much for clearing that up, i had no idea they didnt have those options, lol, and i guess, the pick the nose would be for us both, just like the scratch the behind :excited:(and no i dont, i swear, i swear, i swear, bella uses a kleenex, but she does admit to a wedgie now and then :oops:):woot:

IMAO, hehe, funny, funny, funny, ty so much for clearing that up, i had no idea they didnt have those options, lol, and i guess, the pick the nose would be for us both, just like the scratch the behind :excited:(and no i dont, i swear, i swear, i swear, bella uses a kleenex, but she does admit to a wedgie now and then :oops:):woot:

ha ha funny

There should be a thinker position for one.

That is what i thought too will, (or was that in reference to my quote above that I should think before i speak, lol) just kidding, but the fold your arms, tap your cheek like jade suggested does sound like a good solution. (Bella is still trying to get out of her head, the booty response you gave, on another post that was a definate :woot:)

Well, "special" walk can fix that. Takes some practice though.

Back