Weapons I need YOUR help with skill testing!

Ned_Reddavis

Honorable Pirate
I make guides for determining the best ways to use weapons for damage purposes as well as which weapons output the highest damage per second. I'm working on revamping my sword guide, which includes adding in sword skills, like cursed thunder, that do damage. However, there are a lot of swords and I can't carry/find them all so I need your help! The more common skills I have been able to partially test, and therefore get charge times for and some damage values, but I still need to complete the damage for all weapons of each skill. Then there are skills that I can't test anything for (mainly legendary skills) where I need both damage and times. The only prerequisites for these tests are a level 50 pirate, all 5 main sword attacks unlocked (if you need to time things, which I'll get to), and the weapon.

THANK YOU TO ANYONE WHO HELPS FILL THIS OUT. IT MEANS A LOT TO ME TO FINISH THIS PROJECT AND PRESENT MY ACCURATE DAMAGE GUIDES!!! :)

The Process:

Ones without need for timing:
These are the easier ones of the bunch. All I need is for the weapon skill to be charged and then used on a GRAY OR GREEN enemy. Then I just need you to document the weapon, damage that popped up, and rank of your blade instinct skill on the dagger skill tree. In the comment you could write it like this for ease:

Example Comment (without parentheticals): (name) Barracuda Blade, (damage) 2919, (blade instinct rank) 0

Ones with need for timing: Same situation for the damage, I need the weapon, damage value, and rank of blade instinct on a gray or green enemy. The time is more involved. I need you to perform non-mistimed combos onto a boss that has decent health for a long fight, can hit you, and won't kill you (I chose Jimmy Legs). Time the total time required to fully charge the ability and provide this value along with your rank for the finesse ability on the dagger skill tree. Additionally, I need a decent timing of the animation of the skill when used. It should be roughly 1.5 seconds (WEB's freeze sweep was 1.3, Thunderspine's shock sweep was 1.5), but it may take a few tries to have confidence in a value. The way I do this is by starting a timer as I click the skill to use it, and then I click again during the animation to queue a sword swing and try to stop the timer right as I see the queued swing start. This is easier to time if you can record the gameplay (and I then go frame by frame watching back), but this is not required. I should be able to tell from the total time of charging how many combos you did and where in the last combo you ended, so providing is also not required, but would be handy.

Example comment (without parentheticals): (name) World Eater Blade, (damage) 1561, (Blade Instinct rank) 0, (finesse rank) 5, (total time) 20.8, (animation time) 1.3, (full combos) 3, (final skill of last combo) Reverse Spin Cut

Ok now I'm going to provide the lists of weapons I need and whether or not timing is needed. I'll have two alphabetical lists: my more desperately requested ones (the legendaries) and the less urgent ones (mostly famed). As people are able to help me I will update the lists to reflect whether a weapon has been fully tested or not by crossing them off. I will also bold things that I really want and leave the other things that I also want but are less urgent non-bolded. If a weapon says "Damage" after this implies the first process is needed; if after it says "Timing and Damage" the involved second process in needed.

Legendary List:

Blade of the Abyss: Timing and Damage

Emerald Curse: Timing and Damage

Sapphire Curse: Timing and Damage

Devil's Claw: Damage

Jack Sparrow's Blade: Damage

Onyx Curse: Damage

Yore: Damage

Famed/Rare List:

Brawler's Cutlass: Damage

Brute's: Damage

Nightbringer: Damage