I never received my beta key as promised

As of TLOPO's Open-Beta, the Beta Keys are no longer of use and are not being administered to anyone. These were keys used to gain full, unrestricted access to the game during its Semi-Open Beta stage. Now that the game is open to anyone who desires to play for any amount of time, they keys are not useable.

Thanks for the interest!

How was it promised and to what special item are you referring? As far as I know the keys are no longer serving any purpose, are unavailable, and are only for the nostalgia of the semi open beta.
If I recall correctly, there was something said about those who had a Beta Key were getting something special. I don't recall exactly what was said. The "special" thing was also not specified.

Guys he has Internet Explorer, it takes a little while to post.

But for real, Beta Keys are out, Devs said the will try to give a special reward to us with them. Then the community was divided on the matter, where multiple threads were closed because of it.

A reward was not actually promised. It was talked about. No one that had beta keys ever received an reward. It appears to be up in the air as to whether people will get one. So don't hold your breath. You didn't miss out on anything. No one got one as of yet.
This is incorrect. Not that I personally care about a beta key holder exclusive reward, but I don't personally care for misinformation, deliberate or not. If you go waaaay back, on the open beta announcement news post over at our friendly neighborhood tlopo.com, you can see this in the FAQ
beta key promise.png
This can be seen here if you don't believe me and wish to see for yourself.

A reward was not actually promised. It was talked about. No one that had beta keys ever received an reward. It appears to be up in the air as to whether people will get one. So don't hold your breath. You didn't miss out on anything. No one got one as of yet.
I think our reward is this cool game, but what do I know I never had a beta key.

I believe that the Q&A question posted above was the only bit of information that was given about rewards later in TLOPO's life for owning a Beta Key. Nothing currently has been discussed about the use of Beta Keys for anything at the time.

Back