Glitch I reached the end of the world. Sort of.

So I was sailing toward Padres del Fuego and the next thing I know I had "reached the end of the world" followed by this:
glitch1.jpg

I could walk right off my ship and walk around. Talk about weird.

Around here we call that place Davy Jones' locker :)
This used to happen at random in POTCO itself.

Were you within the bounds of the map or had you sailed way out, on your way back? Unless you were being chased by hunters, I've never seen enemy ships spawn outside the map.

Last edited:
Around here we call that place Davy Jones' locker :)
This used to happen at random in POTCO itself.

Were you within the bounds of the map or had you sailed way out, on your way back? Unless you were being chased by hunters, I've never seen enemy ships spawn outside the map.
I was very much in the map, near dead centre. It would've made slightly more sense had I been at the border of the map, but I wasn't. lol

Recreate.PNG

I Recreated This And The Best Way To Do It Is When There Is A Lag Spike Open A Search Engine The Give It About 5-10 Mins Then Close The Tab And You Will Be Glitched
So I was sailing toward Padres del Fuego and the next thing I know I had "reached the end of the world" followed by this:
View attachment 88201

View attachment 88201

I Cant Really Explain The Reason It Said "You Have Reached The World Boarder"
But If Your Game Froze Before This You Could Have Sail Through The World Boarder Bc Your Technically Not In The Game
When Your Frozen Is My Guess

Sounds like a memory leak if external programs are directly able to trigger the event. As for the world border message, that could be lag.

Last edited:
Back