I So Made The Big Guy, El Patron Mad.

Misty Moonlight

Site Founder
screenshot_2010-11-14_01-41-42.jpg

EDIT (Nov 16, 2010 8:48 AM):
There is more than one way to beat El Patron and it didn't require a weapon. :cool:

Great screen shot Misty, he does look a little upset!lol Congrats on your defeat of El Patron, what sword did you come away with? :woot:

Thanks Char. I chose the Nautilus blade this time. :daggermouth:
EDIT (Nov 16, 2010 11:42 PM):
Very funny!

LOL. If you only knew. :piratemickey: Had a blast playing with the Patron himself.
EDIT (Nov 16, 2010 11:45 PM):
Lol nice you should post it in best screenshot of the month it could win for all you know.

Ahahahahahaha! So many more of them. LOL. We had a great time. Like cat and mouse and Patron was the prey.
EDIT (Nov 16, 2010 11:47 PM):
anyone notice EL PATRON isnt using EL PATRONS sword?

:flag: I can assure you that his El Patron sword would have been of little use that day! :flag:

thanks De and Sven. Even without the fizz, I thought it was a great shot of the Big Guy. What a jump he made! He was not a happy camper. Lizabeth and I really played him like a fiddle, lol. I just hated to turn in that quest without have some fun with it, and boy did we have a good time.

thanks Sven. Even without the fizz, I thought it was a great shot of the Big Guy. What a jump he made! He was not a happy camper. Lizabeth and I really played him like a fiddle, lol. I just hated to turn in that quest without have some fun with it, and boy did we have a good time.
Too much fun!!:D

Back