Screenshots I Stole a Ship of the Line!

C

Crashalot

Recently I had to opportunity to board and take a Tally-Ho for a spin.
These beasts are enormous!
Savor it!
screenshot_2017-11-03_18-00-40.jpg

screenshot_2017-11-03_18-02-15.jpg

Swiftfoot now functions so more then likely used a variation of swift foot glitch and leaped onto it and it happened to be stationary since the person it was chasing more then likely docked.

Swiftfoot now functions so more then likely used a variation of swift foot glitch and leaped onto it and it happened to be stationary since the person it was chasing more then likely docked.
Nope, no swift foot trickery, which I have no idea how to use to this effect.
You can see there's no swift foot or other potions shown in the screen below, taken as I boarded the beast.
But if you look at my compass, perhaps there's a clue...
screenshot_2017-11-03_17-59-31.jpg

Nope, no swift foot trickery, which I have no idea how to use to this effect.
You can see there's no swift foot or other potions shown in the screen below, taken as I boarded the beast.
But if you look at my compass, perhaps there's a clue...
View attachment 96140

ah I see so your ship is inside it which let you hop up into it, but dang that must've been a tall ship to reach the deck of that^

Now the funny thing is, after a few minutes I went back "down" to my ship and tried to get on the helm and maneuver it more to the center of the warship. Whenever I hit shift to take the helm of my ship, it would transport me up top automatically to the other helm of the warship!
Cannons on the deck of the warship were also functional!
Sorry devs and mods, hehe!

Nice screens man, would have been funny to see someone attack it on passing by and you went with it as it pursued them "insert new idea of doing so here"

As I recall from POTCO, devs and mods actually had access to these ships and can sail them and shoot the cannons, etc, just like us pirates can with our ships!
How cool would it be to evolve the whole SvS concept into something where pirates could somehow accomplish some feat or task and end up on board one of these, attacking any pirates they ran into!!!
Awesome!

As I recall from POTCO, devs and mods actually had access to these ships and can sail them and shoot the cannons, etc, just like us pirates can with our ships!
How cool would it be to evolve the whole SvS concept into something where pirates could somehow accomplish some feat or task and end up on board one of these, attacking any pirates they ran into!!!
Awesome!

Good idea bro

Back