Idea for a re-buff to Copperhead Explosive %

I’d love if you two came and engaged in SVS as much as you talked about it on the forums... maybe it wouldn’t be so dead! I encourage you both to join us Saturday for the 6th community svs event.
“A ship that should technically never be able to get in range of any and all other ships”... please come play svs instead of just talking about it. Copperheads aren’t stationary oil rigs... they have sails, can move and they can absolutely... “get in range if any and all other ships”... if you see other ships out maneuvering them to be such an issue then I suggest you join the camp that wishes Windcacher fixed, slowing all ships by 3 knots as it was in potco.
Right now every ship in SVS is considerably balanced with the exception of the underpowered Firestorm.
Don’t worry though. Those who actually engage in the game mode already know this, and those who do not still continue to believe copper isn’t worth it.
I’ll leave you with this: the most powerful ships for solo svs rn are: copperhead war frigate, copperhead sloop, storm chaser war brig.
If you’ve got a crew... launch your SB war sloop and go wild though ;)
Maybe I should try my Firestorm out a bit...

Dear anyone who still believes this a hill to die on:

screenshot_2019-11-16_21-16-08.jpg

No Copperhead does not need a buff.

Back