idk if this is a bug but plz help xD

Jaden Meyer

Dockworker
Basically I did the voodoo weapon questline until the stone crabs at devils anvil. Killed all of the crabs and all of the alligators and it says they are complete and the book says to go to Tia. Went and she wont answer me even though my quests say I'm done. I've tried everything. Please help.

and I realized that if I hit shift and she doesn't accept the quest I can hit esc and then I can click shift again with the same outcome

Are you sure you completed everything? It says completed and return to Tia after you finish each part. Dbl check that everything listed under that quest is completed. Otherwise, email support. Good luck! :)

That part of the quest has three tasks, scorpions, alligators, and crabs. There used to be an old bug where not all of the parts would show up in the journal when accepting a quest. Usually when relogging, the last part would show up. I haven't seen the bug lately but it could be around. Check your journal again. There may be another part that wasnt there before. You could also try emptying your cache folder in the game files on your computer.

Sometimes if you have too many quests open at once it will behave funny like this, I recommend you try clearing some of your other quests. It's likely that if you can complete one then it will free up.

Do you have the doll ? Often the quest gets completed but a partial will return to your log journal showing maybe one of 3 items you needed but has still been completed ! I have many partial weapon quests in my logs on many pirates even though they have been completed !

Basically I did the voodoo weapon questline until the stone crabs at devils anvil. Killed all of the crabs and all of the alligators and it says they are complete and the book says to go to Tia. Went and she wont answer me even though my quests say I'm done. I've tried everything. Please help.
Is this resolved?

Back