If had to board an enemy ship....

What are you boarding? If it's a Colossus flagship where you might have 15 Navy attacking you, it would be advisable to have a high level doll that enables Life Drain. Otherwise do the "doll dance" of endlessly circling while within attunement range.

In another thread, I mentioned a favorable glitch that lasted until September: my Evil Eye doll function could attune to 12 (count 'em!) Navy at once which made the Life Drain really effective. Got 1,000 rep for doll after winning just one of those boardings.

Alternatively, something like El Patron sword where you can click the invisibility skill and greatly reduce damage from enemy.

All of the above are in reference to boarding alone after your level is high enough to have lots of health (say 40 notoriety and up).

With a good enough sword, sure. But I've had fun blasting the guys with grenade, sometimes killing all in one shot.

And doll used to be wild when you could tune a dozen enemies at once via Evil Eye, way back in Sept 2019.

With a good enough sword, sure. But I've had fun blasting the guys with grenade, sometimes killing all in one shot.

And doll used to be wild when you could tune a dozen enemies at once via Evil Eye, way back in Sept 2019.
Grenade will only really work for one shot, then the enemies will close on you, and doll can't attune more than 5 now so these things will work on low level flagships but are not recommended for the Colossus if you are soloing. That said, you can run around for long periods of time trying to avoid the swarm while using all sorts of weapons, this is not efficient and only for the pure fun of it.

Back