If you could create a weapon, what would it be?

The Dark Moon Blade
Type: Sword (Cutlass)
Appearance: A long black cutlass with a golden hilt. Multiple Jewels on the large, oblong guard
Steel accents throughout blade.
Class: Legendary Cursed
Damage: 97-105 (random amount within this range)
Abilities: Does extra damage to undead. Boosts voodoo damage on enemies when you strike them.
Freeze Sweep: enemies stop in awe of the true power of the blade
Resale: 1400
Loot only.

Last edited:
Name
Staff of the Voodoo's Curse
Type
Staff
Appearance
Long Black Metal staff
Orbiting orb on top that glows green
Gold handle
Voodoo spirits rotating all around staff.
Abilities
The Staff of Voodoo's Curse poisons enemies for 2-3 second causing 60-90 battle damage
Critical Strikes cause enemy confusion attacking own allies (experience still applies for you)
Soul Flay +6
Spirit Mastery +5
Blast +10
Regain 5% life every kill

Gold Value
7,325 (Loot Only)
Attack Points
Level
Staff level 45
Class of Weapon
Famed Curse

Name
Jolly's Aim

Type
Pistols

Appearance
A rusted blue gun with streaks of Red on the trigger.

Abilities
Allows the user to use bullets that absorb 10% of the damage dealt to an enemy.

Gold Value
50 halved if the user is not over level 15 with guns.

Attack Points
35, doubled if the user is maxed

Level

Class of Weapon
Cursed Legendary

Name:
Stunner

Type:
Sword
Attack:
Appearance:
01ClHMa.png

Abilities:

Brawl Boost +15 skill points

Gold Value:

Sword Level:
Lv16

Class:
Rare Cursed Blade

Name
Oblivion
Type

Sword, Broadsword
Appearance
A long black broadsword with red bloody spikes and a black aura. A skull tops the hilt guard
Abilities
Oblivion- special ability, has a slight chance to instantly kill any non-boss enemy equal or lesser than your character level.
Critical boost +1,
Flourish +2
Slash +2
Extra Reach- the weapons attacks have a longer range than normal
Gold Value
Attack Points
Level
Sword level 3o.
Class of Weapon
Legendary Cursed Broadsword​

Last edited:
Nobody has done grenades yet!
The Gravy Grenade! Deals more damage to undead as an ability, and as a break attack a grenade literally filled with gravy! Throw at fellow pirate to heal them!

I wan't to make a weapon that ISN'T incredibly powerful.

The Stave of Sticks
Voodoo Stave
Looks like a big stick
Ability, gives an attack boost to any pirate using a wooden object (most voodoo staves, pointy stick, that one sword, etc)
Wither+2
Flaming Skull +2
Worth 217 gold
Attack: 19
Level: Stave level 13
Class: Common Nature staff (or whatever staff gives attack boosts)

Governor's Musket
Legendary repeating musket (3 shots, pays homage to the inaccurate scene from Curse of the Black Pearl)
Attack: 1
Abilities, gold value: none, this is joke weapon
level: 1

(this isn't meant to be taken seriously, this is a joke weapon)

It may not be original, but the Admiral's Broadsword along with the rest of the weapons in its series must happen. I'd say around 87 damage would be fair for it.

3 Gun Blunder. Fame to legend type. A blunderbuss with three barrels. A rank 4 on healing yourself and all other friendly pirates with a attack no less than 120 for each barrel. The stats are lead,steel and silver boost a plus 3. The option to fire all three at once with a crit hit chance of a plus 4 with single shot crit hit chance of plus 3. Thats my thoughts and this is not near OP as i would like I would really like a bfg blunder that could take out Smasho with one hit shots. I would use that all day every day and it would never get old to me but guessing that would be too much for most.

3 Gun Blunder. Fame to legend type. A blunderbuss with three barrels. A rank 4 on healing yourself and all other friendly pirates with a attack no less than 120 for each barrel. The stats are lead,steel and silver boost a plus 3. The option to fire all three at once with a crit hit chance of a plus 4 with single shot crit hit chance of plus 3. Thats my thoughts and this is not near OP as i would like I would really like a bfg blunder that could take out Smasho with one hit shots. I would use that all day every day and it would never get old to me but guessing that would be too much for most.
Is Grand Blunderbuss not enough?!

Ax
Not axe, ax
Attack: 75
Speed rating: Starts broadsword speed but picks up momentum in combo up to saber speed
Abilities: Infinite combo, combo does not restart but continues on with the a three move set forever if inputs happen at the right time.
Type: Legendary Ax
Sell Price: 1,800

Assassin of Flaherty

Type | Cursed Legendary Dagger

Attack | 80

Level | 30 Dagger

Abilities
Ghost Fire
-The blade is set on fire with a blue flame (looks like a Fury Shot's trail of blue)
dealing damage over time to the enemy. (Not Passive)
Gouge +2

Appearance
Dagger_A.png
(yeah I know its not one of the best-looking daggers, but I like this one, it's one of the original designs)

The New World's Protector

Type | Legendary Sabre

Attack | 92

Level | 30 Sword

Abilities
Precise Charge
-The attacker prepares to thrust, then the attack is performed and then
they are propelled forward to the enemy. (Not Passive)
Slice & Dice +2
Taunt +1

Appearance
DavyJones_D.png

So, if you could create a weapon, what would it be? Please state if it is
  • Famed/Famed Cursed, Legendary/Legendary Cursed, Rare/Rare Cursed, etc.
  • What level you must be (ex. sword lv 30, gun lv 25.)
  • What type of weapon (gun sword staff doll... you get the point)
  • Money value.
  • Abilities
  • Name
  • Look
  • Attack points
Name
Blade of Dark Revenge
Type
Sword
Appearance
So for my broadsword's looks, it would be a black broadsword with a glowing black aura. It would be long, with rusted nail-like spikes on the sharp tip. It would also have venom dripping off of it's misshapen rusted spikes.
Abilities
The Blade of Dark Revenge would have a unique Black Fury ability. It blinds the enemy then engulfs them in a black shadow. It deals 3,000 damage, but takse a long while to charge. It has a blade storm boost of 5, a Critical High Chance, and a jumping slash boost of 4.
Gold Value
It would be worth 3000.
Attack Points
Attack: 100.
Level
Sword level 3o.
Class of Weapon
Legendary Cursed, Dark Revenge family of broadsword (Blade of Dark Revenge only).​

Post yours!
NOTE: NO STEALING IDEAS!!​
type -Cutlass

appearance - a demons skull laughing as a shard of long dark steel etched with dark barbs of metal is sticking out of its vile mouth. with a constant stream of dark energy ( red, black,green whatever looks coolest) radiating out of the demons mouth up and around the blade and back down returning to the skulls eyes, spinal chord is the handle sheath is the curl of the demon horns

Abilitys- Invest thy-take damage for every strike for lower opponents damage and deal more damage
thrust boost +3
Life steel+3
crit+3

attack points 94-112

sword level 30

Legendary cursed blade

The Code Keeper
Staff Level 30
Legendary Staff
1,200 gold
Attack: 59
Dark Aura
+2 Spirit Mastery
+2 Desolation
Appearance
Looks like the Skull Staff with a sickly green aura.
(I imagine we will get something similar soon.)

Back