If you could create a weapon, what would it be?

Name: The Cannonwalker Cutlass

Type: Cutlass

Appearance: A black and white handle, with a red blade. When this sword swings, an eerie red aura follows the blade.

Attack: 110

Abilities: Bladestorm +5, Endurance +5, Sweep +3, Brawl +3

Resale Value: 1,573 gold.

Level: Requires level 30 for Sword

Class: Legendary

Extra: Can only be received through finding Richard's irish friend, O'Morrigan.

I'll make it simple...A whole diamond Long sword with the attack of 105 that requires level 30 sword. Worth 20k(to sell but can only be achieved by loot) gold and has a special skill that can break opponents weapon for 5 -10 seconds leaving them vulnerable. Endurance +5, can reach further than other swords and all skills +1 since it is made out of diamond which is the strongest mineral. Of course it would be legendary...

OMG I HAD A DREAM LAST NIGHT THAT I WON A CREATING A WEPAON CHALLENGE! Its was called the Megathan and it was a mix of silver lighting undead, and a few other powers that at the minium it would do 1000 damage

name; ultimete pirate blade
type; cutlass
decreption; untill level fiftteen in sword looks like rusty cutlass
after level fiftten till thirty,looks like privetters cutlass,at level thirtyit lookslike the thunderspine sword
damage;starts out at 10 but for evey sword level it gains 10 damage and notorioty and dager give it 5 more damage.
special effects;unlockes sword abbilaties for everything unloked,
at level 30 it does a +10 boost of all sword abbilaties,unlokes full sword things even for a bvasic member.
level; goes with your sword level
gold; 10

Name
Sword of Destiny​
Type
Raiper​
Description
This sword was forge by Will Turner and given to Norrington for his promotion to commodore. The sword was then in the possesion of Cutler Beckett after Norrington's brief termination. After that, the sword change hands from Cutler back to Norrington then to Davy Jones after Norrington's demise. Davy Jones then used the sword in the Battle of the Malestrom when fighting Jack Sparrow. In the end, the sword returned to it's maker, Will Turner, as Davy Jones stabbed Will in his final act of trechery.​
Whoever wields this blade, would be a master swordsmen but it will come at a terrible price.​
Rank
Legendary​
Abilites
Endurance +10 Slice and Dice +5 Parry +10 Drain Voodoo +10​
Resale Value
Can not be sold​
Level
30​
NOTICE
This blade will ultimely make it's wielder wish it never had it. If this sword is wielded during a ocean voyage, the kraken will appear and send it's crew down to the depths!​

Btw: The blade is actually part of the movies :drink:

name: sword of drail wareagle
type: cutlass
look: a simple plain cutlass, a wide short blade with rust, blood, poison, nicks, cuts, and chips out of the blade, hilt has spikes on it.
attack: 103
abbilaties: sweep boost + 4 hack boost + 4 brawl boost + 4 and poison stab rank 4 and Wareagle wrath does all the sword combos.
resale: 1000
class: legendary
this is the blade that will come later in my story the tales of drail wareagle

Name: Sword of the red beards
Type:lost relic cutlass
Look: A red sword Long No rust green poision on blade sharpest blade of the carribean looks like maaster work broad sword but red.
attack unlimmeted
Abbilities Sweep boost 5 ,hack bost 5, poision 5 ,brawl 5, crittick damage rank 5, has the ability of bloon fire
Resale:10000
class: legendary
all redbeards may get it

O_O
anyways.... my weapon

Blade of Eclipse (srry i had to name it after me :D)
Type: Sabre/rapier.. yes ikr :confused:
Appearance: A long silver/black blade with a black handle with a sapphire on it. It has a silvery-black aura when in use
attack: 113
stats: endurance boost +8 critical strike rank 3 and sure footed rank 3
unique to this weapon only ^-^: stun sweep rank 4 (stuns all surrounding enemies for 10-13 seconds) and Vanquish rank 3 (a defeating slash - does anywhere from 1200 - 3000 damage)
resale: 3950
weapon class: legendary :D
level: cutlass level 28
can only be found in: loot skulls.... EXTREMELY RARE

Name:
The Breaking Dawn (cutlass )
Attack: 90
Ability 1:
Destiny's Breakthrough: attacks the enemy wit ha series of attacks that deal major damage
Ability2 Critical strike rank 5
Boosts:
Thrust Plus 2
Bladestorm plus 5
Endurance pluse 4

very cool name. may i maybe use it in my story if i find a role for it?

Back