Question If you could know 1 more language, which one would it be?

Currently, I understand Latin and Greek, and I speak English, French, and Spanish..
To completely understand another language?
I'll go with Swedish.

I would definitely love to be able to speak Latin fluently, as weird as that sounds. I'd probably be either the only one or one of 10 people ever. I can already understand, translate and to some degree make broken sentances, but it's far from decent.

I would definitely love to be able to speak Latin fluently, as weird as that sounds. I'd probably be either the only one or one of 10 people ever. I can already understand, translate and to some degree make broken sentances, but it's far from decent.
Cool :D

Definitely French. Working on becoming fluent, but I'd love to just instantly learn it considering I'm only in French II and I'm in my Junior year of high school.

For me it would be Swedish or German! I have german and swedish friends and I'd love to know more of their language.
I know: Portuguese, Spanish, English, French(mostly) and Japanese(mostly)
I love languages, especially eastern ones! I'd also love to learn chinese and korean

For me it would be Swedish or German! I have german and swedish friends and I'd love to know more of their language.
I know: Portuguese, Spanish, English, French(mostly) and Japanese(mostly)
I love languages, especially eastern ones! I'd also love to learn chinese and korean
Nice mate :)
Ur right, I always say there is never too many languages to know. The more the better :)
The more people know, the more they are worth :)

Back