Discussion If you had one guarenteed fantasy input.

squintz

Pirate Lord
Fantasy: Almost unattainable dream.
Topic: You were given via winning a contest by the developers of Tlopo, a golden ticket, one and only one suggestion that they would guarantee to drop everything and implement asop. Yes, that's why it's a fantasy.

But your idea can only be game play based. Not some color desire, or clothing or making something easier.
A goal to fix a play-ability feature or task that you are so annoyed with and find so archaic or cumbersome and frustrating that is near game breaking for you.

I'll go first, I only have two, and since it's my post, I'll list the second which is known and that is cannoning on ships that I want cannon control just like cannon defense- IE- no auto control. But it's not something I do all the time, so it's not that important to me in the bigger picture.

But here's my only other winning suggestion, if I had won the contest from the developers.

I find the buying and selling of items with vendors to be completely, utterly antiquated and painfully unnecessarily slow and so game stunting I can eat my peg leg.
Obviously, disney had this in game from the beginning for kids under 9 years old to be able to do commerce.
I'd submit, in my opinion that 90% of this games active players are older than 13 and fully developed on smart phones and computers and are light years above this one item at a time selling torture.

I needn't go into specifics or game examples why selling is horribly tortuous as everyone knows it is. There doesn't seem to be a reason to force people to spend so much time doing such a simple task.
We have exactly the needed process in the very least already right there in the sellers mode. When you drop something in to sell, you can one click it back into your inventory instantly.
All I'm demanding for with my one winning golden ticket at this time is just give us the one click pop over into the selling window. Exactly like we can do right now the other direction. Just that alone may be enough to solve or cure the torture. You then can click 6 items in 3 seconds and a second click to sell so that you can clear 6 items at a time in less than 6 seconds. People can review their trash before hand as well. I know all my stuff I have in inventory every minute and have it sorted as well.

I doubt I'm alone in trying to clear trash while in a grind or just questing and with the current lag all over, it's literally impossible to do that.

So, developers, my winning suggestion, want, need is to fix the VENDOR SELLING! It ain't broke, but it sure needs to be brought into the 20th century, let alone the 21st century.

If anyone wants to add their ideas, remember, it isn't about what clothes you want or nerfing. But about an actual in play feature that makes you want to spit out your rum.

GL

A SVS/privateering/sailing fix where the (bubble) armor and shield for a ship still docked @ port:
  • lasts indefinitely until once the ship is launched
  • allows no cannon fire from a ship until once that ship is launched
The end result or aftermath: a true representation of how SVS/privateering goals and strategies should be conducted! ;)

I've got it!!!!

I WANT THIS TO BE A REAL FEATURE!
screenshot_2017-08-19_17-35-31.jpg

(But in all honesty I'll have to think about this question...)

I would love for a fix to evil eye to attune the proper amount of people based on points in the attune skill. This could work nicely with a priority system implemented so the skill attunes the closest enemies first, then players (if the limit is not reached).

A way to despawn loot containers. I find it especially excruciating at bosses to have to either cycle through five containers, or if you’re paranoid that you’ll miss one -maybe while playing without sound- take all every time and delete items.

I think I made a post about it a while back but I never forgot about this feature.

This is actually the only mechanic I really want or need in the game currently. It’d be the best QOL update in all of tlopo imo.

Enemies that adapt to average player level in a group, so that the game remains challenging, and the grind remains engaging.
That's not quite with the topic of the thread. That's more like a wish to improve looting averages. It's not really a game mechanic or annoying drudgery one could have a golden ticket to get fixed. The thread is about game functions that don't make sense that they're still in the game or things that drag one down because they have to do them. Like vendor selling and forever potion wrangling.

That's not quite with the topic of the thread. That's more like a wish to improve looting averages. It's not really a game mechanic or annoying drudgery one could have a golden ticket to get fixed. The thread is about game functions that don't make sense that they're still in the game or things that drag one down because they have to do them. Like vendor selling and forever potion wrangling.
What he said doesn't really have anything to do with improving looting averages

That make absolutely no sense as people can terminate their own accounts any time.
Oh wait, you want to terminate someone else's account?
That isn't very nice is it!?
nahhh I don't think you can delete one of your own accounts. just pirates.

What he said doesn't really have anything to do with improving looting averages
You missed the point as well. Re-read the topic. While it's a viable suggestion, it's a normal request to improve something that is a normal part of the game and isn't a part of the game that detracts from your actual playing.

Back