If you had your own island in POTCO?

My island would be a place of cannons ^_^ in honor of me:cool: and the name would be Isle de Cannonshot. It will also be the place to get good cannons, cannon ram, and ammo! If you try to invade my nice island empire of cannons your ship will be sunk in less then 20 seconds by 9,000 cannons! :cannon::cannon:Viva la isle de Cannonshot! :flag:

My island would be like Tortuga Padres and Raven's Cove all in one, the creatures.. and enemys would respect me.
My amazing guild would have their base there. :)
Oooh.. and there would be a "VIP"(Very.important.pirate) Section that i would be hanging at :D

Drake's Isle

You can customize your ship there at an exclusive shipwright that gives you extra options like hull color, different broadside ammo like mini flaming cannonballs or whatever. Also there's a weapon vendor for Master Pirates and an exclusive looting area that gives great loot. Also, when you feel like it, there's a special area where you can fight the Kraken in a lake. There's also places that my friends and guild can live at. Also - Pet Vendor :D Where you can buy dogs, cats, puppies, kittens, birds, crocodiles, and snakes to be your pet and help you in battle. You can customize them very uniquely like the pirate customization jail on Rambleshack. Last thing, I do not hope- a suggestion box where people that stay on the island can give suggestions to add onto the island with great things.

WarEagle Island
A Fully equpied blacksmith for making al kinds of weapons and a gunsmith and a place to build a fully customized ship. with a training place for both weapons and voodoo.

idk. In my opinion, POTCO needs an entire island with more "jungle" to it.

I haven't properly thought about a specific name for this island yet but - within my mind - I am envisioning an island similar to Ravens (as far as total 'size') & Cuba's Pantano River (as far as the 'sinister-ness' of the natural world & atmosphere).

I think it would be cool if pirates on POTCO had the opportunity to fight off "natives" local to such a "jungle" island (in the form of people & not just the Navy, EITC, or the 'undead'). These natives would be hostile & would not give a second thought to capturing you & shrinking your head.
:skullpeak:
Also, wouldn't it be cool to utilize your sword in such a way that you had to "hack" your way through the jungle's foliage inorder to attempt to find your way out? Along the way, your pirate would be confronted with numerous challenges, the kind that only a jungle could uniquely provide (giant-size insects & bugs, spontaneous rain showers, unforseen cliff divides, jungle paths, quick sand, caves, bats, alligators, leeches, etc.).

newzealand_jungle.jpg

Basically, I would like an island where it becomes a challenge just to find your way out...once your pirate has entered. The "feel" of this island would be one of danger, adventure, isolation, & mystery. Throw in a few shrunken heads & you got yourself quite a challenge. :D

Cool :D i have to think of one i will think while i play :D
Drake's Isle

You can customize your ship there at an exclusive shipwright that gives you extra options like hull color, different broadside ammo like mini flaming cannonballs or whatever. Also there's a weapon vendor for Master Pirates and an exclusive looting area that gives great loot. Also, when you feel like it, there's a special area where you can fight the Kraken in a lake. There's also places that my friends and guild can live at. Also - Pet Vendor :D Where you can buy dogs, cats, puppies, kittens, birds, crocodiles, and snakes to be your pet and help you in battle. You can customize them very uniquely like the pirate customization jail on Rambleshack. Last thing, I do not hope- a suggestion box where people that stay on the island can give suggestions to add onto the island with great things.
Cool i like this ship part :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back