Should mini game stats be posted on the leaderboards

• you say no

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • you say yes

Votes: 17 77.3%

• Total voters
I

Igor Greybeard

Igor would like to ask everyone if they think Cannon Defense, Fishing and Potion mini games should be on the leader boards. Igor ask what you think?

no its not an accomplishment at all especially potions or fishing cannon defense maybe but as captain fear said they are just for fun and i find that potions is not fun and fishing gets very boring and repetative (potions is so boring that i can barely master it)

It's unnecessary to have it. Mini games are just causualnfun rather than defeating enemies
no its not an accomplishment at all especially potions or fishing cannon defense maybe but as captain fear said they are just for fun and i find that potions is not fun and fishing gets very boring and repetative (potions is so boring that i can barely master it)

Igor say aye mates but is Poker or the number of times in jail any different? Igor say maybe not call it the leader board but the record book. :drink:

MAYBE Cannon Defense. If it were ever on the boards, maybe it would be like Cannon Defense: Waves Completed. Or something like that.

Igor say aye mates but is Poker or the number of times in jail any different? Igor say maybe not call it the leader board but the record book. :drink:

People get very far in Cannon Defense and i think there scores should be posted to show how awesome they are

Ya im curious who the best cannon defenders are. but not curious about the best potion makers

MAYBE Cannon Defense. If it were ever on the boards, maybe it would be like Cannon Defense: Waves Completed. Or something like that.

i said cannon defence may be the exception but the rest no i will accept cannon defence but all the other minigames should not be there

Aye they should be on the leaderbords I really would like to see who cought the most fish and got to the highest lv on canon deffence. Mabey not for potions though unless it was for potions made in one day. lol

Aye they should be on the leaderbords I really would like to see who cought the most fish and got to the highest lv on canon deffence. Mabey not for potions though unless it was for potions made in one day. lol

Igor has wondered why Disney never had a fishing contest!!

popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif

Because I win win that, I've gotten 3 fire dragon's in one day plus a bunch of the other legendary that day.
woot.gif

There just isn't something right about cannon defense & fishing (for legends).....I just can't do either one very well for some reason....can't figure out why! Maybe I need to focus on those more...I don't know.

Back