I'm Looking for a Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well title pretty much says it. Anyone in a big, social guild willing to accept me into it? I'm currently a lvl 48 but I'm leveling fast. I can't seem to find a guild that I like, all have been rude or a bit too... annoying lol. I am active, I get on pretty much every day except for maybe a few weekends because of camping. I am only socially active when people are nice, so I'm not much of a drama causer. Please reply, kay thanx bai. bit nervous i dont think anyone will reply lol.
Come back to SHIVER we want ya. I joined SHIVER too

Well title pretty much says it. Anyone in a big, social guild willing to accept me into it? I'm currently a lvl 48 but I'm leveling fast. I can't seem to find a guild that I like, all have been rude or a bit too... annoying lol. I am active, I get on pretty much every day except for maybe a few weekends because of camping. I am only socially active when people are nice, so I'm not much of a drama causer. Please reply, kay thanx bai. bit nervous i dont think anyone will reply lol.

you can join Darkfurys Law. :D
the guild is really helpful, and they arent annoying except for a few players that are a little bit less knowledgeable in how to play the game.
we do invasions together, rage ghost, qar, etc.
really fun guild. but its mostly adults that play the game, so the guild's a little more serious.

I'm probably going to go attempt at creating a guild, it's probably gonna fail so I'll keep these on a list :D
Thanks for the invites, I appreciate everyone's kindness!

and good luck constance i hope you can make a great guild and if you need help building it i would be more than happy to put a pirate in there and help you do so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back