I'm Looking for a Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Constance O'hara

Pirate Lord
Well title pretty much says it. Anyone in a big, social guild willing to accept me into it? I'm currently a lvl 48 but I'm leveling fast. I can't seem to find a guild that I like, all have been rude or a bit too... annoying lol. I am active, I get on pretty much every day except for maybe a few weekends because of camping. I am only socially active when people are nice, so I'm not much of a drama causer. Please reply, kay thanx bai. bit nervous i dont think anyone will reply lol.

You can join spy kings xD no its boring no efents john lol maybe scarced swords? my noob pirate is in that guild... uh... try to join spaina maybe?

I would recomend Calypso's Chosen. It is a small enough guild so that it has a sense of family, but is still large enough to always have around five or more people on at any time. It is also the friendliest guild i have ever met. The guild master has maxed around seven pirates so far, and so is very dedicated, and loves helping out any pirate that needs it.

Just thought I'd put that out there : D

I'm sure there are many threads out there. I've invited you before at SVS events but you've never accepted so not sure you would take O'fury's Court into consideration.

You can join spy kings xD no its boring no efents john lol maybe scarced swords? my noob pirate is in that guild... uh... try to join spaina maybe?

I was in the Scarced Swords before they don't talk much except for the GM lol. Someone had booted me then he invited me back and said he didn't want me to leave because i was the only talkitive person in that guild but that was a while ago so i don't know about now.

I was in the Scarced Swords before they don't talk much except for the GM lol. Someone had booted me then he invited me back and said he didn't want me to leave because i was the only talkitive person in that guild but that was a while ago so i don't know about now.

since ive joined with my noob pirate lol they've talked a little... not as much as el looters or some thing like that omg el looters constance join el looters! lol

Black Rose Legacy :cool: There is always SOMEONE on... They talk 24/7 and always are together doing something.... I am an officer and could invite you or give you a code if you want to join :)

hey bart fate and fortune only has 50 members but we are a great guild and if you want to join ill be more than glad to let you in (people are normally on from 5-9 western time) im the co gm but ill have to tell you the rules (ask me for them if ya need them ;) )

K r a k e n ~ C o c o n u t s
As GM, I personally base my entire reputation & name to this guild so...there is a lot of responsibility I feel to ensure a welcoming atmosphere & a guild that won't "krack."

coconut.png

If you desire a guild which honors virtues of respect, understanding, recognition, support, & self-awareness...I encourage you to discover the realization of the coconut you may have within. Arrrrrr! 

here are the rules for our guild Fate & Fortune

RULES

1 Have Fun

2 Greet Guild members when they come online and say goodbye when they leave at all times

3 Be Courteous to all players not just guild members

4 Respect other guild members

5 Help other guild members, when possible

6 Ask permission to Teleport to other guild members. ( They may be in the middle of something or doing something private)

7 Keep it clean in guild chat. Remember some of our mates are young players.

8 If you get Knocked Out holler “KO” or "OUT" not Help

9 During invasions do not call for help if you are KO or OUT. If someone can revive you they will if not go to jail. A lot is happening during invasions.

10 It would be appreciated if all guild members would join guild for invasions if planning to fight at all

11 Guild Leaders will crew for invasions unless one is not available then highest ranking officers will.

to be an officer you must be lvl 30 with either lvl 10 fishing or lvl 15 sailing and must be aproved by the gm

Officer Rules

1 Set a good example for members to follow, remember you are an Officer.

2 Help other guild members whenever possible. Especially those hollering "KO" ( unless they are doing something they should not be doing. Example a level 18 trying to kill a level 30 boss)

3 Take part in guild functions regularly

Guild Leaders

Grace Darksteal (gm)

Finn/xander (co gm/interguild relations)
we have more guild leaders but those are the top two leaders (every guild leader has a say and they all have equal share over the say ;))
we currently have 50 members and a lot of active players
like 10-30 active members im not sure the exact amount but thats it

wow this is more then i expected... lol sry for the late reply, had to go on vacation just got back... im going to think on this, i dont want to join a guild an leave it shortly after lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back