Discussion I'm Looking to Write a Story With a Team.

Tereysa de las Sombras

Honorable Pirate
I didn't know where else on the forums to put this, but I'm looking to write a story that takes place within TLOPO throughout the events of the game, and I was wondering if anyone with ample writing experience and a love of the game's Lore was interested in joining me on such a project.
It will probably require some perseverance and dedication, but I think the end result could be great if we all manage to get along.
Let me know.

I actually started creating a story arc before TLOPO was released. All of the pirates I have now are based on the characters I had come up with while waiting for a recreation of the game to be released. Currently, there are about five parts to the overall story, and I'm in the middle of part four...and it's going to take a while because I started the stories at the end of high school and now I'm well into college at this point; I no longer have the luxury of abundant free time :D.

Do you want to start a PM, and maybe we can talk about some of the ideas you have in mind? I'm quite curious now. And we can add more people to the PM as this thread accumulates responses.

I actually started creating a story arc before TLOPO was released. All of the pirates I have now are based on the characters I had come up with while waiting for a recreation of the game to be released. Currently, there are about five parts to the overall story, and I'm in the middle of part four...and it's going to take a while because I started the stories at the end of high school and now I'm well into college at this point; I no longer have the luxury of abundant free time :D.

Do you want to start a PM, and maybe we can talk about some of the ideas you have in mind? I'm quite curious now. And we can add more people to the PM as this thread accumulates responses.
Certainly. Send me a message and we can talk.

Back