I'm Officially Freaked Out ._.

Rose Sunslipper

Site Founder
I was just in tormenta just wandering around in a quiet server killing random things, when I get a friend request... I clicked yes just for the heck of it. Even after I accept the friend request, it won't let me click on the whisper button or anything, then it says he's offline. The thing that I was seriously freaked out about was that I was in a crew with a guy named Jack. It shows he gets kicked out then the random friend request dude is in it and I'm in the crew also. (Even though I didn't accept a crew request) So he came up and is standing in front of me and just runs away to go kill things. I'm left just standing there like, O_O. But the weird thing is, I look at my friend list, and it showed he was never on there. I'm like wth? This isn't the first time its happened either....

ive had the thing where i get a pvp request from no one and it says all my player friends were added again even though they were never removed hmm other than that i dont think thats ever happened to me
EDIT (Feb 18, 2011 1:44 AM):
u know that kida scary although i have an ok explanation

its prob just a glitch in the game where the guy has showed up something went wrong with the loading or something in general was just messed up and well that just about the only explanation i got just a glitch i dont believe in ghosts so... yea this game has been messed up for months

ive had the thing where i get a pvp request from no one and it says all my player friends were added again even though they were never removed hmm other than that i dont think thats ever happened to me
EDIT (Feb 18, 2011 1:44 AM):
u know that kida scary although i have an ok explanation

I've had that happen to me several times. i was like "What the HECK?!"

Back