I'm out

Status
Not open for further replies.

zarlzox

Sea Legs
Yeah i'm done this game is absolutely pathetic. I can literally say whatever I want on other games but get banned for it on here despite the fact that it works with the filter. Whatever sad to see this game go to crap i'm out. Have fun with your outdated dying game.

Salt.jpg

Have to say, I don't think it is particularly cool for everyone to jump on the bandwagon here and "flame" someone...regardless of the opinion shared. *Understand, I get why everyone is annoyed by said opinion. It's just...from a reader standpoint it is not fun/not cool to read everyone giving in to said temptation to one-up a critical opinion.

In part, it becomes the level of CLASS a person can handle such criticism which I find impressive. I am sure most other readers agree. (And too consistency towards the rule that if I am 'expected' to not flame someone else publicly here so should every other member, savvy)! ;)

Have to say, I don't think it is particularly cool for everyone to jump on the bandwagon here and "flame" someone...regardless of the opinion shared. *Understand, I get why everyone is annoyed by said opinion. It's just...from a reader standpoint it is not fun/not cool to read everyone giving in to said temptation to one-up a critical opinion.

In part, it becomes the level of CLASS a person can handle such criticism which I find impressive. I am sure most other readers agree. (And too consistency towards the rule that if I am 'expected' to not flame someone else publicly here so should every other member, savvy)! ;)
Agree. Everyone flaming up to your post should get a 3 day ban, considering other people have been banned for far far less. Your post shouldn't have needed to be said and admin should have shut the thread after the first attacks.

Hey bro, think it over. Give yourself some time. Maybe you'll change yer mind. I mean, we hardly knew ya and all.
Just sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back