Im Thinking About Making My Own Guild Thoughts?

Good Luck

To me this is the best advice, Hector!
EDIT (Dec 12, 2010 7:12 AM):
If someone is in multiple guilds thats kinda messed up in my opinion they should be dedicated to one guild if they feel they need to create another guild or join another guild then they are pretty much saying spania or whatever guild isn't enough for me. In my opinion if you aren't happy with your current guild then just leave and save them the drama.

No true in my case :p. Not one guild can fulfill "every" expectation; on the game or in here. I have all my pirates on different guilds and those guilds are unique in their own ways. On the other hand, I've seen somebody with multiple accounts and multiple pirates on one guild because he/she feels that the guild can serve him/her better and he/she fits in the best. I agree with Capt. Redhorn; create a new pirate, level him up and go for it. Other advice is good also to prepare you for what to come. :D

If someone is in multiple guilds thats kinda messed up in my opinion they should be dedicated to one guild if they feel they need to create another guild or join another guild then they are pretty much saying spania or whatever guild isn't enough for me. In my opinion if you aren't happy with your current guild then just leave and save them the drama.
I strongly disagree with this philosophy! This has nothing to do with guild loyalty. Without exposure to other guilds and how other guilds do things, how then is a player to learn what works and doesn't work regarding guilds, there is a lot of valuable information to be picked up from associating with many different guilds and having GM's of other guilds as friends. My very first experience with a guild was when I joined in order to stop one of those guild spammers from pestering me with invites. I was in that guild for nearly a month and never spoke to another member, they never communicated in guild chat. As soon as I'd made some friends in game I left that guild and joined an active guild that communicated. My GM of that second guild was pretty inexperienced and the guild had little organization did everything from guilding new members pretty randomly with no guidelines. I ended up being second in command of that guild and remained with them for 8 months after the GM had quit the game. When I created my second pirate I put him in a well established well organized guild. I learned from that guild and began using their guidlines in my first pirates guild. Sadly by that point the first guild was beyond saving with most of the valued members having left the guild or the game. Since then I've created and am GM of two guilds. I also have pirates in guilds belonging to friends and they have pirates in my guilds. If you want to put all your pirates in one guild thats fine, but not for everyone and there is nothing wrong with having pirates in multiple guilds.

1-Hes already back in Spania
2-I never said all you pirates had to be in one guild I gave my opinion
3- Loyalty is what makes a guild great
4-If your in multiple guilds that is sayin that guild isnt enough for you. Also if your in a guild you don't like then leave no one is making you stay there. It's better to get out of that spot and let it be for someone who actually wants to be there.

Loyalty is what makes a guild great
I agree loyalty is important, but you can still have pirates in multiple guilds without being disloyal to any of those guilds.

If your in multiple guilds that is sayin that guild isnt enough for you.
Not neccessarily true, The guild might not be meeting all of your needs, might not have a lot of active people, there are plenty of legitimate reasons for associating with multiple guilds. Might also mean that you have good friends belonging to other guilds. Some guilds are specialized such as those that are set up for PVP or SVS some have special membership requirements, such as adult players only. One of my guilds is strictly for Native American players.

Also if your in a guild you don't like then leave no one is making you stay there.
Agreed at that point there are two options available, attempting to fix the issues within the guild, if the guild is worth fixing or leaving the guild.

Whatever you do, keep in touch, but as eevryone would say, please don't leave spania.

Back