I'm Thinking of Something,..

Sparrabethforever

Pirate Apprentice
Okay, so this is a pretty popular game on another website that I go to that I came up with myself. Alright the rules of this game are pretty simple. I will think of something whether it be an animal, plant, or object, or food or something and then you guys have to guess what it is!! :D (Using my clues of course!!) Now here are the rules:

1. You can only use yes or no questions

2. The person who guesses right will go next!

3. In order for everyone to get a chance at having a turn, if somebody had already guessed correctly the previous turn and had their turn, then they won't be allowed to guess for the next round once somebody guesses for them correctly. (I sure hope makes sense and this is a new rule for here because on the other website I play this at not a lot of people were getting to have a turn as it was the same members guessing and giving clues over and over.)

4. Be honest! If somebody has guessed what you were thinking of you need to admit it because it wouldn't be fair or fun if you cheat.

5. HAVE FUN!!!

Okay I will start then,.. I am thinking of a person. :)

@Kate Goldwalker do the rules make sense? Oh and if anybody has any questions please let me know!! :D

Back