Important News from Pirates Online (08/20/13)

Captain Star

Fantabulous Administrator
Admin
Mark ye well, mates –
Pirates of the Caribbean Online will be closing on September 19, 2013.

From now until September 19, 2013, ALL Pirates can log into Pirates Online and enjoy full Unlimited Access for free!

We sincerely thank every savvy scoundrel, swift-footed swashbuckler, kindly cutthroat, and plunderin’ Pirate on the high seas for your tremendous enthusiasm and loyal support for Pirates of the Caribbean Online.

To learn more about Pirates Online closing click here, or visit our Pirates Online Closing FAQs for even further information.

Keep a weather eye here on the Current News for festive events and a few swashbucklin’ surprises sailing yer way during the next weeks.

First on deck, fireworks herald a final month of Double Gold AND Double Plunder!
Not only do you earn twice the gold every day, yer also twice as likely to find loot when defeating enemies, and you earn DOUBLE the amount of materials from sinking Warships and Bounty Hunters at sea.

Now steer a course for full, free unlimited access to every corner of the Caribbean, mates!
warning_36x32.gif
Sincerely,
The Crew @ Pirates Online

Reactions: Sam
FIREWORKS for the closure of a game? They must be HAPPY to relieve themselves of this BURDEN they think this game is... Even more so, what is the point of these events? It's all going to be erased forever.

I guess at this point in time, I can only reminisce at the great memories I've shared with this community. This game has shaped me to who I am today. I've met so many great people who I consider my second family. You've always been here for me, through thick and thin.

As for plans for the near future... I may do a remembrance video that showcases all aspects of the game, so that we can relive the moments we spent on the game. A JFR tribute, showing the entirety of all my pirates, and perhaps an autobiography of myself as a pirate these past few years...

I'm still devastated and in shock - I'll write more soon.

Back