*in The Potco Page* Checking For Updates: This Could Take A Few Minutes : 156 Minutes Remaining....

Are you tired of havin' to go through this every update

• Total voters
:D
Whats that supposed to do
Iwo. How can i use it

In my understanding, you basically download that application and and you can save it in your hard drive (C:/Program Files) as if you are installing a new program/software out there. Then it will give you a 'shortcut' to your desktop. So every time you want to go on Potco, all you have to do is double-click that icon (shortcut) on your computer, instead of having to open up Disney Potco website and click 'play' button over there (which means you have to download the entire program almost all the time).

It's definitely faster and more stable using the Launcher, plus it's online too, so every time Potco has a update, it will download it automatically and much, much faster. So what are you waiting for? Just download the link that Jim gave you and save it on your local hard drive. Good luck!

I use a wireless modem and it takes like 10 seconds most of the time and for the big updates it takes under a minute.

Less than a few minutes for me. Infamy took about 3 minutes to update. I'm using the launcher and I never have to wait that long. Maybe its your Internet connection.

Life changin' thanks alot rose

:D

In my understanding, you basically download that application and and you can save it in your hard drive (C:/Program Files) as if you are installing a new program/software out there. Then it will give you a 'shortcut' to your desktop. So every time you want to go on Potco, all you have to do is double-click that icon (shortcut) on your computer, instead of having to open up Disney Potco website and click 'play' button over there (which means you have to download the entire program almost all the time).

It's definitely faster and more stable using the Launcher, plus it's online too, so every time Potco has a update, it will download it automatically and much, much faster. So what are you waiting for? Just download the link that Jim gave you and save it on your local hard drive. Good luck!

What a pretty 6-star sight ... :D
And I wasn't ______ (fill in the blank yourself), btw ... I thought that was funny! :lol1:
And yea, you should've felt flattered if I called you 'silly head' ... :p
Oh, and thank JIMBOB for that, please?

What a pretty 6-star sight ... :D
And I wasn't ______ (fill in the blank yourself), btw ... I thought that was funny! :lol1:
And yea, you should've felt flattered if I called you 'silly head' ... :p
Oh, and thank JIMBOB for that, please?
Hahahaha its nothin bad really wahahaha i had no idea theyll block it....its when u get too drunk or mad what do u call it______

I remember back when I had Dail-Up, it took like 2 days to update. Got AT&T now, much faster. Also helps thats the launcher is faster at updating ^.^

Back