Increase loot drop % for bright/famed

Looting has been disgusting the past few days. Many of my friends including myself are under the impression loot was shadow nerfed. Can loot 4 hours+ and get absolutely nothing. Feeling a lot like potco now and not tlopo. Thanks for reading. Not looking for tips. If anyone agrees with this I'd like to know.

Looting has been disgusting the past few days. Many of my friends including myself are under the impression loot was shadow nerfed. Can loot 4 hours+ and get absolutely nothing. Feeling a lot like potco now and not tlopo. Thanks for reading. Not looking for tips. If anyone agrees with this I'd like to know.
I think it's just fine the way it is.
Your complaint is that in a matter of a few hours you got nothing.
That's not how it's supposed to be and should be measured in days or weeks and levels of pirate as to how many famed and legendary items one gets in the game.
If every 4 hours a famed dropped, there'd be no room in inventory in 3 days of play.
I'm sorry you feel disgusted by the looting system.
I personally love it, but that's just me.
I understand that it takes time, but that's the whole point.

Isn't the point of recreating a game like this to have it feel like the game most of us grew up playing? This isn't a "new" game by any means. :D

Back