• Yeah!!! Double it!!!

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • No 2 EZ

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters

El Matador del Mar

Honorable Pirate
Ahoy there,
I am trying to get my potions lvl up, but since lvl 12 it became hard to lvl up.

I mean for the newest potion you are probably busy for 10 a 15 minutes.... and you don't even have 10% completed for you next lvl.

It's very time consuming and in my opinion it is boring like hell...

And keep in mind it's just lvl 12 not even lvl 19

Ahoy there,
I am trying to get my potions lvl up, but since lvl 12 it became hard to lvl up.

I mean for the newest potion you are probably busy for 10 a 15 minutes.... and you don't even have 10% completed for you next lvl.

It's very time consuming and in my opinion it is boring like hell...

And keep in mind it's just lvl 12 not even lvl 19
I agree with this. And won't the Forums Mods get mad at you for saying H E double hockey sticks? Or is it allowed?

Yeah, I could see potions rep increased.
I'd also like it if some relevant potions were added that had some limited time use for pirates, such as a potion to help heal the ship, make it go faster, etc.

I've Mastered 2 pirates and the rest will sit til the end of time other then lvl 8 for RC ! lol , Way too many done In Potco and for no real advancement ! Fishing at least can earn ya some decent starter weapons and a few clothes except for recently NO clothes drop , later It comes In handy for quick gold and XP !

I agree they are too drawn out and boring. Very rarely use a potion but I like my pirates totally mastered. Is there a reason they made them so boring and drawn out??

Yeah, I could see potions rep increased.
I'd also like it if some relevant potions were added that had some limited time use for pirates, such as a potion to help heal the ship, make it go faster, etc.
An noto/skill rep potion would be nice

I agree they are too drawn out and boring. Very rarely use a potion but I like my pirates totally mastered. Is there a reason they made them so boring and drawn out??
I had many Pirates Mstered way before Potions and fishing was added but still the same , Potions really have no good use ! Why would i want more damage and less XP If leveling ! Don't pick a third of my skills til that weapons Mastered ! lol

Wow I did not expect so much attention. There are a lot of different opinions, but overal we all agree about the boring part and the reward.... so more benefits would be nice

I'd like to see any of these potions last more than like 130 seconds.
Potions are to me the least enjoyable part of the game, so I try to do like a couple a session and maybe gain a level in a couple of weeks.
At that rate I should be about 77 years old and hope the tlopo will run on windows 22 by then.

I wouldn't be so inclined to agree if they didn't have such a small effect on the game as a whole. I'd love to see modification for Double potions EXP.

Back