Infamous Light Sloops

Discussion in 'Pirates of the Caribbean Online' started by Captain Hi, Mar 14, 2011.

?

more infamy for light sloops

1. yes

8 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. no

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. dont care

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Captain Hi

Captain Hi Pirate Lord

well i should have been a commodore today but i have seen a lack of war frigates lately and now all i see are sloops and light sloops its all sloop class ships so do you think a light sloop should be worth more infamy for sinking for being so hard to hit? if so then post what you think should be the number of points

2. William Sunshot

William Sunshot Honorable Pirate

I think it shouldn't so much depend on the class of ship, but the rank of the person captaining it / its crew. For example, I'm pretty sure Leo could make me look like a noob by driving a light sloop against my war frigate, therefore, sinking Leo (pipe dream) would count for more than sinking me.

3. Captain Hi

Captain Hi Pirate Lord

well i thought about that but then i said well then it would take forever for everyone to lvl up infamy but i thnink it should depend on the level of the person but to keep it simple just increase the amount of infamy points you would get because i am pretty sick of being sunl by a light sloop with fury because i cant hit it after i give it a ramming speed (i usually sail alone) and now recently i have seen a drastic increase in using these light sloop tactics and it gets quite annoying to me seeing that i have spent all day trying to lvl up infamy and couldnt because these light sloops dont give anything

4. Christopher Cannonskull

Site Founder

it should stay the same it is and increase if the person has a high score u get 2 for light sloop 4 for light galleon and light frigate i think 6 for galleons and frigates 10 for war frigates and war galleons 6 for war sloops

5. Francis Gunshot

Site Founder

Why not it is harder not alot of heath but they are faster and easyer to move it is just a madder of oppinon