Votes: 8 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • dont care

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

Captain Hi

Pirate Lord
well i should have been a commodore today but i have seen a lack of war frigates lately and now all i see are sloops and light sloops its all sloop class ships so do you think a light sloop should be worth more infamy for sinking for being so hard to hit? if so then post what you think should be the number of points

I think it shouldn't so much depend on the class of ship, but the rank of the person captaining it / its crew. For example, I'm pretty sure Leo could make me look like a noob by driving a light sloop against my war frigate, therefore, sinking Leo (pipe dream) would count for more than sinking me.

I think it shouldn't so much depend on the class of ship, but the rank of the person captaining it / its crew. For example, I'm pretty sure Leo could make me look like a noob by driving a light sloop against my war frigate, therefore, sinking Leo (pipe dream) would count for more than sinking me.

well i thought about that but then i said well then it would take forever for everyone to lvl up infamy but i thnink it should depend on the level of the person but to keep it simple just increase the amount of infamy points you would get because i am pretty sick of being sunl by a light sloop with fury because i cant hit it after i give it a ramming speed (i usually sail alone) and now recently i have seen a drastic increase in using these light sloop tactics and it gets quite annoying to me seeing that i have spent all day trying to lvl up infamy and couldnt because these light sloops dont give anything

it should stay the same it is and increase if the person has a high score u get 2 for light sloop 4 for light galleon and light frigate i think 6 for galleons and frigates 10 for war frigates and war galleons 6 for war sloops

Back