Infamy Has Been Unleashed

Infamy has brought a lot of bugs and glitches to the caribbean and they took fast switch out, but other than that its good.
EDIT (Mar 11, 2011 at 3:27 AM):
definition :

Infamy - the most worthless thing to be released to the test and public server. When will they learn to listen to the people in test. Ruined my test game play and it ruined my live game play with a whole bunch of lag. WTG Disney tip my hat to you for creating something so pointless.
You are so right it ruined my game.

better for me lol i know how to jump might just start using it *evil laugh* its time to jump for infamy
it wont matter and the higher u jump the harder it is everyone is blundering because theres no more fs
EDIT (Mar 11, 2011 at 3:56 AM):
definition :

Infamy - the most worthless thing to be released to the test and public server. When will they learn to listen to the people in test. Ruined my test game play and it ruined my live game play with a whole bunch of lag. WTG Disney tip my hat to you for creating something so pointless.
its not pointless do u no how many ppl just svs or just pvp all day? that are mastered with nothing to do? if anything these to parts of the game has needed the most attention considering that they havnt been changed much sense they were released this lets you show your skill lvl at either of the to and it also gives something for mastered pirates
EDIT (Mar 11, 2011 at 3:58 AM):
i do agree it was released prematurely like the ravens cove quest but they probably figured that it was well enough to let it hit live and fix the problems from there sense the only MAJOR one ive seen is when someone dolls u and then uses chain in pvp u get weapon lock

Lag in this case is common sense and everyone should be familiar to it since it happens every new big thing is added to the game.

definition :

EDIT that to the most worthless thing IN YOUR OPINION FOR YOU because i think this is the best update in a long time. And the reason they added infamy is because a lot of players have been asking for something new in pvp an svs...It was only fair for them to add infamy and the least they can do for pvp and svs since nothing was added to either since pvp and svs were added to the game. Don't judge something negatively because you don't like it mate!

The only thing they might have done wrong was putting it on live so soon since a couple of days ago there was fixes on test. They should have give more time on test to find all the bugs.

Lag in this case is common sense and everyone should be familiar to it since it happens every new big thing is added to the game.

EDIT that to the most worthless thing IN YOUR OPINION FOR YOU because i think this is the best update in a long time. And the reason they added infamy is because a lot of players have been asking for something new in pvp an svs...It was only fair for them to add infamy and the least they can do for pvp and svs since nothing was added to either since pvp and svs were added to the game. Don't judge something negatively because you don't like it mate!

The only thing they might have done wrong was putting it on live so soon since a couple of days ago there was fixes on test. They should have give more time on test to find all the bugs.

I agree it is the only thing they have done for svs and pvp. It was way over due for something new in that area. I just never had lag issues before infamy ever came out so putting the blame on that isnt fair. We all have our opinions on things rather it be good or bad. They did finally fix a few things on test so hopefully it will be fixed in public soon. Enjoy your day everyone :D

it wont matter and the higher u jump the harder it is everyone is blundering because theres no more fs
EDIT (Mar 11, 2011 at 3:56 AM):

its not pointless do u no how many ppl just svs or just pvp all day? that are mastered with nothing to do? if anything these to parts of the game has needed the most attention considering that they havnt been changed much sense they were released this lets you show your skill lvl at either of the to and it also gives something for mastered pirates
EDIT (Mar 11, 2011 at 3:58 AM):
i do agree it was released prematurely like the ravens cove quest but they probably figured that it was well enough to let it hit live and fix the problems from there sense the only MAJOR one ive seen is when someone dolls u and then uses chain in pvp u get weapon lock

well chris i have 2 things to say to u first of all everyone was using a blunderbuss before that too and second almost everything disney has released on this game has been released prematurely

well chris i have 2 things to say to u first of all everyone was using a blunderbuss before that too and second almost everything disney has released on this game has been released prematurely
never said it handt been perminantly released i never mentioned anything like that i just said it was release a little prematurely

Well....problems now! I can't seem to grab a weapon....and it is random...four times today it had happened to me. I have to log out and back. Also, I had to hand in a quest on my low pirate, and could not talk to the one to hand it in to. I hit shift and nothing! Anyone else having issues?

Well....problems now! I can't seem to grab a weapon....and it is random...four times today it had happened to me. I have to log out and back. Also, I had to hand in a quest on my low pirate, and could not talk to the one to hand it in to. I hit shift and nothing! Anyone else having issues?

yes my weapons locked durring an invasion on a crowded server and i died durring pvp my weapons locked (why im no longer gonna pvp) its getting very annoying so im sticking to privateering for now

I am having fun...but is annoying...having to log out all the time. Why is it that we constantly have issues everytime we have an update? Reason! They push it to soon!

I am having fun...but is annoying...having to log out all the time. Why is it that we constantly have issues everytime we have an update? Reason! They push it to soon!

well your right and its with everything they do unfortunately though they are constantly loosing players due to lack of high lvl content so they need to release things early i guess but ppl realy arent patient anymore

Back