Infamy Has Been Unleashed

Solomon Warshot

Site Founder
A Pirate is cunning. A Pirate is stealthy. A Pirate strikes fear.
Do you have what it takes to live in INFAMY?
header_468x189.gif

Now is the time to sharpen your swords and invoke the curse. Take to the revamped underworld and show your fellow brothers and sisters that you are the one that can not be beat!
  • Earn Infamy for every PvP and Privateer battle you conquer
  • Rank up and unlock new rewards and badges
  • Merchants await you on Devil's Anvil and the Privateering Islands with goods that can only be unlocked and purchased with Infamy Rankings:
    - Battle Scars
    - Tattoos
    - Clothing
Pirates have been equals in undead battle for too long; it is time to show everyone who the master brigand be. Unlock badges and customize your name tag and that of your ship.Citizens of the Caribbean will see you from afar ... you'll know by the sound of their quaking in thy boots.

Pierre Le Porc and Garcia Avaricia are also intrigued by what you may bring to their table. Set sail in Privateering for a chance to earn Infamy at sea! The battle will never be the same.
Be fast, be notorious, be infamous.

For more information on Infamy, visit the Player's Guide here.
header_468x189b.gif

*added the players guide M.M.

I have some "good" news & I have some "bad" news to share!
  • BAD news is...I cannot launch game due still to the recent updates (anti-virus keeps locating 'threats'. I launch game through my browser).
  • GOOD news is...I have now finally located all my "screenshots" :)

I have some "good" news & I have some "bad" news to share!
  • BAD news is...I cannot launch game due still to the recent updates (anti-virus keeps locating 'threats'. I launch game through my browser).
  • GOOD news is...I have now finally located all my "screenshots" :)

on the bad news i have the same thing O.O

on the bad news i have the same thing O.O

Aye! It's frustrating cuz I am having all sorts of "threats" discovered now through these updates.
The ONLY threat I would rather be concerned with (well_'not really') is the mystery involved behind the beauty of Scary Mary's eyes :excited:.
EDIT (Mar 10, 2011 at 4:06 PM):
sorry mates, just tried out infamy and its very fun. Hope your computers run asap and everyone enjoy infamy!

Aye! Thank you Deadman. I hope it won't take too long ...

It's about time. After a huge glitch, a couple of months, etc. it's finally here. I'll have to check it out.

Anyone having trouble with some virus or something. Norton 360 keeps saying security risk from pirates_onlin.exe and it keeps blocking it not letting me play...

Anyone know about this please help me

Anyone having trouble with some virus or something. Norton 360 keeps saying security risk from pirates_onlin.exe and it keeps blocking it not letting me play...

Anyone know about this please help me

well i have norton too and i havent had a problem

Back