Infamy , Igor Think Is It Coming !?!

Igor ask "Do you think this is good?"

• you say yes

Votes: 23 85.2%
  • you say no

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I be happy I like pvp and I will {not cheat} well I might after all Im a pirate lol
ar.gif

The first 2011 expansion for Pirates is going to be an update to the PVP system. Infamy is similar to "reputation" in that it will bring level-like objectives to PVP. The reward will be the ability to customize your Pirate and Ship names with special rank icons.

Do you know any other studd thats coming this year ps do you have a source I can look at.

I think it would be cool if it also worked with ranks, like for enemies ranking and ships rankings etc.. it would motivate more people.
no i wouldnt want it to be like that because you could basicly do stuff as normal and rank up and thats just like leveling uo so i really see no point in that

no i wouldnt want it to be like that because you could basicly do stuff as normal and rank up and thats just like leveling uo so i really see no point in that
Only for high ranking. No like just leveling. Like been in top 100 should for sure get a badge, and being top 100 guild as well. Or top 40 or whatever

Back