Infamy , Igor Think Is It Coming !?!

Igor ask "Do you think this is good?"

• you say yes

Votes: 23 85.2%
  • you say no

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think its a good thing in the sense that it will get players more interested in pvp and svs however the bad side is that some will try to cheat their way up there.
I got the most liked comment on the video, WOOO GO ME!!! LoL TY all.;)

I KNOW RIGHT
iagree.gif

jumpers and tonic cheaters ruin PVP!!
>:eek: i sevearly disagree to the first 1 tonic and cheaters ruin pvp jumping was created to make a bigger challange and make pvp better i mean who likes standing in won place doing nothing but clicking till someone falls over dead? i mean really in jumping u actually have to make a effort to aim and hit your opponent and keep them from hitting you so if u say jumping ruins pvp then you clearly misunderstand jumpers
EDIT (Jan 27, 2011 at 5:49 AM):
and tonic was removed from pvp u can no longer tonic during it

i have never seen any cheating in svs what do they do?
LoL how often do you SvS in andaba?
There has been a lot of cheat engine use in SvS to speed although very less recently. There is also a glitch that makes your skills recharge faster...and more. These cheats are not just in svs but sailing overall but svs is where the drama starts from unfair things such as cheating. I have talked to Disney about this type of stuff since many months ago to fix them but i've always gotten the same thing from them"We are forwarding the info to game developers" and nothing has happened.

i svs weekly in that server but almost daily everywhere else and im still learning. im not to good yet

lol leo speeding was fixed a long time ago now it makes u go slower nad lags u alot ( with cheat engine )
That partially true. From what i have heard recently in and out of svs, cheat engine is not detected by game anymore as it was. Also it does make you go go faster. Correct me if you are familiar with it but to me as i seen some use it, you can set it up to a certain speed. Most have used it on guns because its very obvious on sailing since you look like you are skipping from place to place in a instant.
EDIT (Jan 27, 2011 at 9:34 PM):
and heres whats also comming with Infamy

Piratesonline said:
We have the same concerns. This video was just a sneek peek of the overall Infamy Rankings. There is more content and fixes coming with the next release. For example: New merchants on the Privateer islands will sell tattoos and scars to make your Pirate look battle hardened. We are also addressing the most recent exploits and weapon glitches as well as eliminating spawn killing, PvP kill stealing and re-working the PvP maps to make them more compelling. More to come, stay tuned.

Have to admit, I pretty much stopped svs due to the amount of cheating that was going on there, not fun when your not cheating and everyone else is. Wish people would understand, a win is not a win if it's got by cheating.. where is the thrill in that??.. I'd call it a hallow victory. I Hope they build some solid walls in the update for pvp.. otherwise I'm not gonna be interested in that either..

i dont think anything in potco is mandatory. or is there something?
EDIT (Jan 30, 2011 at 11:17 AM):
That partially true. From what i have heard recently in and out of svs, cheat engine is not detected by game anymore as it was. Also it does make you go go faster. Correct me if you are familiar with it but to me as i seen some use it, you can set it up to a certain speed. Most have used it on guns because its very obvious on sailing since you look like you are skipping from place to place in a instant.

where did u hear potco say that?

What I meant was, for a quest, for instance. Like we might not be able to advance unless we complete a certain quest. Side quest is fine (like Caribbean Struggle), because I might skip it altogether. But I don't want to stir the pot if all of these are still hanging in the air. Let's wait and find out for sure how it plays out first.

All I like is the new tattoos hopefully.

EDIT (Jan 30, 2011 at 11:17 AM):

where did u hear potco say that?
Read the comments on the video, Someone asked and they replied...

Back