Infamy Pictures

Misty Moonlight

Site Founder
screenshot_2011-03-10_07-36-56.jpg

My first badge! Woot!
screenshot_2011-03-10_07-08-23.jpg

Nice pics Misty!!!!!

I just noticed that it says that: Infamy decreases during the days you do not play :sad1:

Nice pics Misty!!!!!

I just noticed that it says that: Infamy decreases during the days you do not play :sad1:

Thanks. Yes. not a biggie though. I think it is just 1 point per day that you do not play. One frigate is worth 10 points for a sink, so . . .

Level 2, woot! Tired and this pirate needs her rest. Later mates and don't forget. . . have some :cannon:FUN!

These were from today, the premier day of Infamy on Pirates live. Jade is not much of a pvp-er, she had been beaten by Capt. Redhorn, Jack O'Stack, James O'Martin and Francis Gunshot. But the third time around only Francis was there (plus other strangers), the others have left. So here are some cool pics (and cool result) ... :D
So sorry, Francis ... and thank you ...
screenshot_2010-03-11_16-48-01.jpg screenshot_2010-03-11_16-50-29.jpg screenshot_2010-03-11_16-51-27.jpg

Then Rosie, Basil and I went. And I have made an agreement with Basil to let me win ... :)p He wouldn't do it voluntarily, of course). But look at the comments on the left; I posted these, mainly for those comments. Look at the last second, when the time hit O ... Look at the RED NOTES. LOVED it! :D
Yes, Basil, you can pvp me for real next time ... I know these didn't reflect your real capability, but what can I say ... I just got to show these pics ...

Clumsy with grenade? :pscreenshot_2010-03-11_18-17-42.jpg
Basil and Rose just had to zap each other, but he wouldn't 'touch' me, promise, promise ...
screenshot_2010-03-11_18-19-22.jpg screenshot_2010-03-11_18-20-34.jpg
Thank you, Basil ... thank you, Rosie, you rocked, girl!

These were from today, the premier day of Infamy on Pirates live. Jade is not much of a pvp-er, she had been beaten by Capt. Redhorn, Jack O'Stack, James O'Martin and Francis Gunshot. But the third time around only Francis was there (plus other strangers), the others have left. So here are some cool pics (and cool result) ... :D
View attachment 3744 View attachment 3745 View attachment 3746

Then Rosie, Basil and I went. And I have made an agreement with Basil to let me win ... :)p He wouldn't do it voluntarily, of course). But look at the comments on the left; I posted these, mainly for those comments. Look at the last second, when the time hit O ... Look at the RED NOTES. LOVED it! :D
Yes, Basil, you can pvp me for real next time ... I know these didn't reflect your real capability, but what can I say ... I just got to show these pics ...

Clumsy with grenade? :pView attachment 3747
Basil and Rose just had to zap each other, but he wouldn't 'touch' me, promise, promise ...
View attachment 3748 View attachment 3749
lol I like the pic right before I killed u lol

I hope all mates had or will have as much fun with Infamy as I have had.
So much more to play! Looking forward to some guild events.

6.jpg

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 57
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 66

Haha! Thanks again for inviting me xD
Ooh! Basil and his tricks....
I think we all know now that girls rock at pvp.... well... unless your clumsy at your grenade (hehe basil :D)
EDIT (Mar 11, 2011 at 4:37 AM):
(Oh btw, does anyone know the max level for infamy?)

I just noticed this lol

Back