Recruiting INFERNAL LEGENDS

I think any log file will work. just right click on the laucher.. open file location, and then logs. send them the most recent

Well I Can't Seem To Get signed into the game because it keeps asking to check email for new location. I've checked my spam folders and inbox and so far nothing, earlier today I emailed the staff My Logs that they've asked for of verification of my pirate. Jane is Plan B if I dont hear back from Them by either the weekend or Monday.

well, both of you if you have problem in the game.

Well I Can't Seem To Get signed into the game because it keeps asking to check email for new location. I've checked my spam folders and inbox and so far nothing, earlier today I emailed the staff My Logs that they've asked for of verification of my pirate. Jane is Plan B if I dont hear back from Them by either the weekend or Monday.

Well, I understand your problem you have to go to your email and check spam for email from the TOLOPO support team.
also that Happen because of the new Update that I posted in Infernal Legends page!
Attention guild!! The development team has enabled Arrrmor on all TLOPO accounts. It is a security feature which you can read more about: https://tlopo.com/help/arrrmor/
also you can check your emails.

As I've stated before, Ive Kept an eye for emails asking for verification for new location and to this point nothing. My account must be still active since Im able to log in here and even tho I cant Access the game under my pirate name it doesn't say account not found so its still there somewhere.

Well, I understand your problem you have to go to your email and check spam for email from the TOLOPO support team.
also that Happen because of the new Update that I posted in Infernal Legends page!

As I've stated before, Ive Kept an eye for emails asking for verification for new location and to this point nothing. My account must be still active since Im able to log in here and even tho I cant Access the game under my pirate name it doesn't say account not found so its still there somewhere.

In that case if you inform the TOLOPO crew support you have to wait for reply.
I can't suggest anything else at this moment.

Back