Recruiting INFERNAL LEGENDS

Hi there, I'm happy to see that we got more 2500 views more from the moment I came and started to post on this thread and made it ACTIVE ^_^ <33333 Love ya Infernal Legends

ul24HTL.png
mB50ed1.png

AHiya There, Will I'm starting off a New I need a Code for the Guild Please.

View attachment 91235 Hey everyone! great to be back on the high seas! I've missed you all very much. We are happy to say we are back up and running. Infernal Legends is lucky to have several of our returning officers who have found us and rejoined. We have grown the guild to its former state of being a maxed guild. We are looking for good, respectful, helpful pirates who enjoy looting and plundering as much as we do. You will always find one of us out at sea, plundering for loot and materials to upgrade our ships! We also like to do guild events and fight bosses together. GUILD CODE FXMV3926 We are always here to help one another out :)
GUILD HISTORY:
As you may already know, Infernal Legends is the guild that was created after INFERNO was dissolved, and the officers of INFERNO were forced to create a new guild, as a new gm could not be named. Infernal Legends was founded on February 1, 2013 by Jane Hexfury and a few faithful INFERNO guild members. It was very hard to get the guild going and recruit new members in the beginning. However, after a couple months, the guild began to rapidly grow, and gained almost 200 members in 2 months. Officers were chosen, guild colors were picked (red and black), and rules were created.

GUILD EVENTS:
  • Looting
  • Plundering
  • Svs
  • Pvp
  • Cannon defense
  • Boss looting
  • Material looting
  • Guild only Foulberto
  • Parties
  • Contests
  • And many other events
GUILD RULES:
Infernal Legends has a few rules, all of which are not hard to follow. We don't requre a certain ammount of activity from members within the guild, but co-gm's and officers are expected to be involved in the guild, and we encourage everyone else to do the same. Here is the list of Infernal Legend's official rules:

1a. No guild drama whatsoever. We do not want people leaving or giving the guild a bad name as a result of silly, unnecessary arguments, so please try to avoid them. Part of the reason why INFERNO died was because of this, and we don't want history to repeat itself, savvy?

1b. We do not participate in guild wars. This is considered drama, and is completely unnecessary. We are a friend to all pirates, and we want to set an example for other guilds.

2. Obey the officers, co-gm's, and the guildmaster. Failure to do so will result in consequences.

3. Don't guild hop. If you don't think our guild is right from you, you are free to go. Just please do not keep changing your mind and asking to get back in if you left earlier. 1 or 2 times is fine, especially if you are new to the game and searching for the right guild, but we have to draw the line somewhere.

4. Don't ask for promotions. This can be annoying and shows immaturity, and it will actually lessen your chances of becoming a higher rank in the guild. If a player asks to be promoted once, they will receive a warning. If they ask a second time, they will receive a setback in their consideration for promotion.

5. Don't use our guild to promote your own. If a player joins Infernal Legends and starts advertising his own guild, he/she will receive a warning. If he/she persists, he will be kicked and banned from the guild.

6. Spam is not permitted in most cases. When I say most cases, I mean that it is ok when we are just messing around in chat and it is actually funny.

7. Have fun! We don't permit boredom!

If you don't see one of us around for a guild invite, please use the GUILD CODE FXMV3926 to join! Hope to see you soon!

Back