Recruiting INFERNAL LEGENDS

I was on with the hollowed quest and finished it, theres been an issue with my laptop and unfortunately Its been having boot up problems so theres no telling how long you and the guild may see me again. Also I need to find how to rename my forum name because I'm no longer able to log in as this pirate in the the game and had to restart from scratch.

I was on with the hollowed quest and finished it, theres been an issue with my laptop and unfortunately Its been having boot up problems so theres no telling how long you and the guild may see me again. Also I need to find how to rename my forum name because I'm no longer able to log in as this pirate in the the game and had to restart from scratch.
oh no! thats not good. I take it you've emailed support? and add me as a friend in discord and I can send the link Jane Hexfury#8926

Would anyone be able to PM me a guild redemption code? The ones on the front page don't seem to be working unfortunately :( Former member of INFERNO before the dissolve. Thanks!

Back