Recruiting INFERNAL LEGENDS

so nice to get to play and chat with you guys! Hopefully, we will be able to play whenever we want soon and can play together more often. right now, its all about digging and quests to get our weapons :)

Ned! so good to see you. I hadn't seen you on since September, and somebody started an Inferno guild saying that it was going to be run by you and him. I said I didn't see that likely since you had not been on for quite some time. He had said he would turn the guild inferno over to you if and when you return. I

so nice to get to play and chat with you guys! Hopefully, we will be able to play whenever we want soon and can play together more often. right now, its all about digging and quests to get our weapons :)
Somebody named skullcatcher on the forums. Interesting enough I haven't seen anybody from the guild online and he even made a sister clan "SPITFIRE". so im pretty sure he's a fraud and trying to promote his own clan. But, don't take my word for it! Check out the INFERNO rebuild tab in TLOPO forum guilds.

Ned! so good to see you. I hadn't seen you on since September, and somebody started an Inferno guild saying that it was going to be run by you and him. I said I didn't see that likely since you had not been on for quite some time. He had said he would turn the guild inferno over to you if and when you return. I
Whos that?

Hi everybody! I don't know if you guys will remember me, I joined only a few months before the closing, but I would love to join the guild again. Should I meet up with you guys in game and get an invite or is there a better way to do it? I also have a Beta key so i can meet up any time. Cant wait to see you all again!

Hi everybody! I don't know if you guys will remember me, I joined only a few months before the closing, but I would love to join the guild again. Should I meet up with you guys in game and get an invite or is there a better way to do it? I also have a Beta key so i can meet up any time. Cant wait to see you all again!
Hey Henry! Congrats on the beta key! I believe i recognize the name. Hope to see you in game! The guild code, if u didn't see it, is : DKNB7098 under guild tab for invitation code.

Back