Recruiting INFERNAL LEGENDS

Hi everybody! I don't know if you guys will remember me, I joined only a few months before the closing, but I would love to join the guild again. Should I meet up with you guys in game and get an invite or is there a better way to do it? I also have a Beta key so i can meet up any time. Cant wait to see you all again!
I remember you Henry!! Do you remember Nate swordsilver /sam badbones at all? And the code to join the guild is on one of these pages

Hi all! This is Griffin Crimsonblade. Not sure if anyone remembers me, I was an officer of Infernal Legends at the close of POTCO and continued involvement with the guild a little bit after its close on various POTCO forums. Anyways, I'd like an invite to Infernal Legends when I'm in game next! I should be on tonight anywhere from 10-12pst. Cheers and I can't wait to play with everyone again!

Edit: I was also the one who got the Infernal Legends banner designed, if that helps jog any memories :D

Hi all! This is Griffin Crimsonblade. Not sure if anyone remembers me, I was an officer of Infernal Legends at the close of POTCO and continued involvement with the guild a little bit after its close on various POTCO forums. Anyways, I'd like an invite to Infernal Legends when I'm in game next! I should be on tonight anywhere from 10-12pst. Cheers and I can't wait to play with everyone again!

Edit: I was also the one who got the Infernal Legends banner designed, if that helps jog any memories :D
Hey Griffin! To join, use this code: DKNB7098 under guild code and put it in to join! see you then!

Welcome back to the Caribbean Griffin!

Hey Griffin!!! That is so funny, I was just talking about you the other day and looked up our old wiki page to find your name and get our cool logo! So good to see you again! Hopefully the code worked to get in the guild. I will be on tonight around 7, but I think you are coming on later. I will promote you as soon as I see you have joined!

Hi Griffin! How have you been? So glad to hear from you again! :)

Hey Griffin!!! That is so funny, I was just talking about you the other day and looked up our old wiki page to find your name and get our cool logo! So good to see you again! Hopefully the code worked to get in the guild. I will be on tonight around 7, but I think you are coming on later. I will promote you as soon as I see you have joined!
I forgot I had set my time zone to PST, so I accidentally set my playtime to 1am..lol. I'll put in the code when I next play though! That's funny, I just now remember creating that page a couple years ago. Time flies. Hope to play with you again soon (except as a level 5 this time xD)!

I forgot I had set my time zone to PST, so I accidentally set my playtime to 1am..lol. I'll put in the code when I next play though! That's funny, I just now remember creating that page a couple years ago. Time flies. Hope to play with you again soon (except as a level 5 this time xD)!
I thought you were pacific time? And yep, I remembered that page, and was happy it was still there!

Hi, I remember Jane Hexfury from POTCO, i think i was in your guild. My pirate name was Kingofthesea, i dont know if you remember me. I sure remember many of the pirate names in this forum:)

Back