Recruiting INFERNAL LEGENDS

Hi, I remember Jane Hexfury from POTCO, i think i was in your guild. My pirate name was Kingofthesea, i dont know if you remember me. I sure remember many of the pirate names in this forum:)
Kindofthesea doesn't sound familiar, But I know towards the end, we ended up with a lot of new people. Well, welcome back, and if you'd like to join us again, the code is somewhere in this thread. lol

Kindofthesea doesn't sound familiar, But I know towards the end, we ended up with a lot of new people. Well, welcome back, and if you'd like to join us again, the code is somewhere in this thread. lol

Thanks, just now im looking forward when beta is over and the game opens for full trothle:) have a nice day and see you around:)

Cat and I are back from our trip to Disneyland. We had a great time, but of course missed everyone. I know lots of people are back in school, but look forward to catching up with everyone :)

hey Bess. I haven't heard who needs one. I don't think Griffin ever got one, but I haven't seen him on in awhile. hopefully when the game comes up again, our members will be back.

hey everyone! we are still looking for some good pirates looking to plunder, and loot! The guild is still under the same GM and most of the officers have found their way back. Those looking to join, we would love to have you! if you don't see one of us online, please use the guild code D00Q9183 to join. Happy sailing and hope to see you soon

What do you all feel about the guild I N F E R N O?
If you are referring to the original guild led byNed Yellowbeard, he was a very good GM. I know somebody in this current game started an inferno that I know nothing about. Ned is a very good friend of mine and will do very well with his current guild. I have nothing but respect for him

An updated guild invitation code is DOOQ9183. We all look forward to meeting and see you in-game!!!

Note: those are the letters 'O', not the number zero! :)

Last edited:
Definitely would love to meet up with some old friends as well as make new ones! We've got a great start with some great people who we've been together through it all! We truly love this game and want you to as well. Hope to see you soon!

Back