Infernal Legends

Ahoy everyone! It's me, guildmaster of Infernal Legends. I finally found my way here! So good to see so many familiar faces! I had my first trial of the game today. Nice to see my character again. I will be on again tonight at 7, I'm hanging out at Tortuga either fishing or doing ship repair to earn gold. Hope to see you guys on there!

Last edited:
Hey Roger! Good to see you! Yep, I play periodically. And I started that on Clash of Clans. Everything I've played I've tried to use our guild name or Jane hoping to find old guild mates!

Hey Jane! Not sure if you remember me, but have been a longtime officer of the guild. Close friends with Roger too. Hey Roger :) If we can set up a meet time, I think it'd be great to get all of us on the server at the same time just as a reunion haha.

Hey Jane! Not sure if you remember me, but have been a longtime officer of the guild. Close friends with Roger too. Hey Roger :) If we can set up a meet time, I think it'd be great to get all of us on the server at the same time just as a reunion haha.
Hey Johnny! Of course I remember you! We definitely will all have to reserve a time and meet up:)

So Johnny and I were talking, and we were thinking of playing sometime on Wednesday afternoon (time is still to be determined) Doss this work for u guys?

I'm on Pacific time. Let me know what time you guys will play and I will try to be on the same time. Things are hectic at the moment with kids going back to school, but I'll do my best!

Back