Infernal Legends

Hey @Jane Hexfury ! Good to see you again! I was in the guild for a while, not sure how long... Anyway I just realized 1.5 years later this thread is still active. You guys playing beta now? My friend gave me a key so I've been playing nonstop lol.

Wait look up the recruiting thread for infernal legends, in pretty sure the code is on there. If not I'll send the code to u.

Hey @Jane Hexfury ! Good to see you again! I was in the guild for a while, not sure how long... Anyway I just realized 1.5 years later this thread is still active. You guys playing beta now? My friend gave me a key so I've been playing nonstop lol.
hi there! great to see you again! yes, we are playing, we have the guild up and running. a few of us also have keys, so are on quite a bit. If you would like to join the guild, the code is DKNB7098. let us know when you will be on!

hey everyone! I tried to catch a few of you on to let you know Cat and I will be gone all week. we will be thinking of everyone while we are having fun! we are going to Disneyland and you can be assure we will be riding the Pirates of the Caribbean several times :) see you guys when we get back

hey everyone! I tried to catch a few of you on to let you know Cat and I will be gone all week. we will be thinking of everyone while we are having fun! we are going to Disneyland and you can be assure we will be riding the Pirates of the Caribbean several times :) see you guys when we get back
Enjoy your trip! stay Safe!

We apologize for the rollback that kicked the 7 members from yesterday! If you would like to rejoin, please input the guild code : LQLF2946

Back