Recruiting INFERNO rebuild

I'm interested if that's the real Ned Yellowbeard. I've heard some rumors. Not trying to start any drama but I jost wanna know.

I'm interested if that's the real Ned Yellowbeard. I've heard some rumors. Not trying to start any drama but I jost wanna know.
I found the real ned in alpha him and i go way back, its just a matter of catching him in alpha and full game again

Last edited by a moderator:
To all members who are looking to join the INFERNO or SPITFIRE guild we are creating a kik chat to keep in touch up until the game starts up. If youre interested send me a message with your Kik name and I will add you to the chat.
Stay Savvy.

To everyone in this chat: we are hoping to see the beta go up soon for us to play, if you can help us out by spreading the word about inferno and getting our name back in the circuit that would be amazing. Looking forward to seeing ya all in the game.
Stay Savvy!!!

Hey all, I'm not sure anyone remembers me but my pirates were Sam Badbones and Nate Swordsilver. I was in officer in the guild and I joined about 6 or 7 months before the game was shut down. I recently heard about all of this and all I can say is I'm very excited to get back to the seas with all of you!

Hey Ned, just want to let u know that we r still going to form infernal legends. But think it's cool u r starting back INFERNO

Back