Recruiting INFERNO rebuild

Well it turns out that someone beat us to the name INFERNO, if you still want to be a part of our community we started up a guild called SPITFIRE. The guild invitation code is EEOD8946. Hope to see you all soon!

For everyone wondering about the guild, we are trying to figure out who has the guild name and hopefully get it sorted out, we are currently in the guild SPITFIRE but I will be on beta tonight and do some investigating. So hold tight everyone and get the word out.

When the game launches up Ned Yellow beard and myself will be rebuilding the old guild INFERNO if your interested let us know!

We also may be starting a sister guild to INFERNO called SPITFIRE, this is still being decided.
For any updates message me through the forums. Stay savvy!
I'd be interested in joining INFERNO if you have an open spot, I'll be on today at 3:00 PM EST

Just letting you know, Ned was in alpha, and I met him. But he seemed to fade out. There is no Ned Yellowbeard currently. He has not been active since September. And like Roger Deckskull has said, Infernal Legends is back up, which is the real guild after INFERNO faded away. Just to keep the history straight! :) Jane Hexfury is the guildmaster, who was close to Ned. Sorry somebody took the name INFERNO, but good luck!!

Thats great to see, i was in Inferno a couple years back when the game was still going for the majority of the time i had the game. My pirate was Gabriel ONeal lvl 43.

Back