Recruiting INFERNO rebuild

Is this actually Ned or what?
The fact that you cant even tell that this is the REAL Ned Yellowbeard tells me when you started the so called "rebuild" and said when Ned would come back and you and him would get it going, is somewhat of a curious discrepancy. In fact, I don't even think Ned knows you, yet you seem compelled to think that you and him were close and "go way back."
When the game launches up Ned Yellow beard and myself will be rebuilding the old guild INFERNO if your interested let us know!

We also may be starting a sister guild to INFERNO called SPITFIRE, this is still being decided.
For any updates message me through the forums. Stay savvy!

I found the real ned in alpha him and i go way back, its just a matter of catching him in alpha and full game again
Very interesting tho...

Last edited:
I guess if i stepped on anyones feet by wanting to bring back the guild I apologize, I can take down the guild if this is what people want. Lets not get in a huge debate over this lol.

I guess if i stepped on anyones feet by wanting to bring back the guild I apologize, I can take down the guild if this is what people want. Lets not get in a huge debate over this lol.
Skull, since you already have SpitFire and know that Infeno belongs to Ned, the right thing to do would be to turn it over. and you guys can make your guilds allies. From your earlier posts, it looks like thats what you had intended to do, not sure why you haven't done it.

Skull, since you already have SpitFire and know that Infeno belongs to Ned, the right thing to do would be to turn it over. and you guys can make your guilds allies. From your earlier posts, it looks like thats what you had intended to do, not sure why you haven't done it.
Well it hasn't happened yet because I have been busy with holidays and also haven't been able to get in touch with ned

Aye, I was an INFERNO member as well, my primary guild was The Kings along with being in Heart's Afire. I've rejoined Heart's Afire and look forward to working with them. Yet I still completely support INFERNO's rebirth. If you need anything, let me know.

Back