Glitch Infinite bane shot after skills retrain...

S

Stilinski

Hi, Everyone I found a curious Bug/Glitch/Issue after I reset my shooting skills I noticed that Bane shot is infinite skill with is weird so does anyone have the same problem or this is New?

Screenshots:
screenshot_2019-03-07_02-12-07.jpg
screenshot_2019-03-07_02-12-23.jpg

Hi, Everyone I found a curious Bug/Glitch/Issue after I reset my shooting skills I noticed that Bane shot is infinite skill with is weird so does anyone have the same problem or this is New?

Screenshots:
View attachment 113717View attachment 113718
Check what pistol you have in your hand. Each weapon gives different buffs. It could just be that gun gives that buff.
Look at the card and see.

Check what pistol you have in your hand. Each weapon gives different buffs. It could just be that gun gives that buff.
Look at the card and see.

Hi, Squintz :) bro, you are correct about Each pistol giving different buffs and I'm using Enhanced Repeater pistol with giving venom shot.
UpdatedEnhancedRepeater.png

I've not seen or heard of this bug before, I do occasionally use bane. Did you report it? I wonder if the game is getting confused between venom and bane somehow??? I never use venom.

I've not seen or heard of this bug before, I do occasionally use bane. Did you report it? I wonder if the game is getting confused between venom and bane somehow??? I never use venom.

Hi, Eric, I haven't seen that bug before so I guess it is New or it is glitched and yes I did report it. :)

This works with ALL ammo types. - If you do not HIT a target and shoot the air, the counter will go DOWN, but your ammo will stay the same.

Shoot the air 3 times, put your gun away, and take it back out. [You'll have 175]
However, if you shoot an enemy 3 times, you'll have 172. [You used ammo]

The game doesn't count the ammo as "used" unless a target it selected.

A bug I found out awhile ago, and showed in a video.

Good Logic Thank you, Charles! :)

Back