Infinite Healing in Combat glitch

JacquesDessalines

Honorable Pirate

I don't know what triggers it or how to make it stop, but the pirate continually heals in combat making it impossible for you to die. It most frequently occurs to me at Devil Root, but this time it happened at Crash, and then I teleported to a guildmate and fought Koleniko with the same effect (so a loading screen doesn't break it's effect). I didn't know if it was a known glitch or not, but figured I'd share it.

Why can't stuff like this ever happen to me? Never seen this before. But I have one friend who never goes groggy after he dies. He's got several pirates and several accounts. It's strange.

I don't know what triggers it or how to make it stop, but the pirate continually heals in combat making it impossible for you to die. It most frequently occurs to me at Devil Root, but this time it happened at Crash, and then I teleported to a guildmate and fought Koleniko with the same effect (so a loading screen doesn't break it's effect). I didn't know if it was a known glitch or not, but figured I'd share it.
It happens to me every once in a while

lol. And this is a problem?

Back