Ink for Dear Ol' Mum

Isaiah Ropeswine

Wanted Pirate
Happy Mother’s Day to all the lovely moms in the Caribbean!

We take our hats off to ye – exposing our sun burnt, sea weathered heads.
We give ye a smile – sure, we’re missing a few teeth.
We even take off our briny boots when we enter yer home – ahh the smell of the sea.
Yet ye still accept us rascals as yer very own!

From Monday May 2 – Monday, May 9, show yer mom how proud you are and stop by a Tattoo Shop to get a purdy flower or heart shaped tattoo in honor of your dear ol’ mumsy.

80x80_tattoo_mom.JPG

Show that special lady you care!

My mom's birthday is on April Fool's Day. I can't do anything to prank her. I don't know why but I don't have my mother's day tattoos from last year. I must have been low on gold or something. My brother and I are getting my mom pretty rainbow roses for mother's day. She love fresh flowers and it is tradition to get her flowers.

LOL! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO awesome! haha, i'd love to see that.... Mom and Grandma jumpin' ship! ROFL
ROFL IKR!?!? XD last year they rode up in a hot air balloon so i thought that sky diving would be even better! :D

Sky diving???? U wanna give them heart attacks
haha, all members of my family tend to be daredevils... :D and my grandma is only 60, but acts like 20.. so no heart attack here :D (i mean hopefully... lol)

haha, all members of my family tend to be daredevils... :D and my grandma is only 60, but acts like 20.. so no heart attack here :D (i mean hopefully... lol)
oh man... i couldnt do it!!! lol geez ur grams has more guts then i do:sad1:

Back