Question Install Game Without Admin

Different

Dockworker
Hello there!
I was wondering if there is a way to install the game without administrator rights on the computer.
Thank you!

Hello there!
I was wondering if there is a way to install the game without administrator rights on the computer.
Thank you!
Hey there!
Sadly there isn't any viable way I know of to do this as the installation process requires you to grant admin perms to modify your system's folders.
I don't see this being such a big issue unless you are young and don't have acess to the Administrator account, in that case you can just ring up the admin (whomever it may be) for the password.

Ahoy, Different!

As of current, TLOPO, like many games, require Administrative permissions to be able to unpack the contents of the game's installation. I would highly advise against attempting to install the game on any public system (i.e. School Computers, Libraries) as most of these systems are designed specifically with work in mind.

That being said, if you are having this problem of installing the Application from a home computer, some extra detail as to your problem would be very much appreciated, or you can contact TLOPO Support directly via Support E-Mail which can be found here.

Last edited:
Back