Interest in a D&D-like RP guild?

Entoni Barns

Swashbuckler
Hi, everyone! :wave:
I've created this post because I'd like to gauge whether there might be interest in a TLOPO guild that functions similar to how Dungeons and Dragons is played. Right now it's only a concept idea, nothing concrete.
The only way I can think to implement it would be to have "DM" characters (Guild officers), who guide smaller groups (parties) of one or more pirates through a both chat/text and world-based adventure on the islands in TLOPO. For example, if people want to start characters from scratch, you can all begin on Port Royal with your DM and they will guide you through the island, based on your choices. They may speak for NPCs, enemies, direct you to kill foes, sink ships, sail to other islands, etc. Or if you wish to start with existing pirates, then perhaps you all start marooned on a wild island, and you have to find and trade items from wild creatures on those islands to other marooned NPCs in exchange for ship parts to acquire a ship so that you can leave the island and seek revenge on whoever marooned you all there!
Like I said, all very much a concept idea. Idk if or how most of this would work. Or whether we could reliably implement any kind of dice behavior--it would have to be the honor system, which doesn't always work, but could. Idk. Just... wanted to know if anyone would be game.
~Entoni Barns

Back