Glitch  Interesting occurance while potion brewing

Etar1pAI

Honorable Pirate
I'm not really sure if it's a glitch, but I had an interesting thing happen yesterday. I wonder if anyone else has encountered it? It was while potion brewing. I was brewing Lively Bucko IV. I had 4 of the 5 Essence of Crab ingredients made and was working towards the last one. While doing so I happen to have made 3 scorpion souls all at once. And I got credited with completing the potion. I never had the chance to compelte the last Essence of Crab. It actually happened to me twice last night, the second time, I think I had 4 scorpion souls. I took a screen shot and can post it if anyone wants to see it. Surprising to say the least, that an ingredient that isn't in the potion at all, completed it. Though I can sorta see how it makes sense, if it isn't a glitch. I mean if I can make 3 level 6 souls, that more than covers 1 level 4 in terms of how "hard" it is to make it, or the "strength" or whatever.

~Etar1pAI

I'm not really sure if it's a glitch, but I had an interesting thing happen yesterday. I wonder if anyone else has encountered it? It was while potion brewing. I was brewing Lively Bucko IV. I had 4 of the 5 Essence of Crab ingredients made and was working towards the last one. While doing so I happen to have made 3 scorpion souls all at once. And I got credited with completing the potion. I never had the chance to compelte the last Essence of Crab. It actually happened to me twice last night, the second time, I think I had 4 scorpion souls. I took a screen shot and can post it if anyone wants to see it. Surprising to say the least, that an ingredient that isn't in the potion at all, completed it. Though I can sorta see how it makes sense, if it isn't a glitch. I mean if I can make 3 level 6 souls, that more than covers 1 level 4 in terms of how "hard" it is to make it, or the "strength" or whatever.

~Etar1pAI

if you complete three souls it ends the potion automaticlly

Oh, well, thanks mate. I had no idea it was like that. I sorta figured it was something like that. I guess I was just happily surprised by it.

~Etar1pAI

Back