Announcement International Talk Like a Pirate Day 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I be lookin' forward to setting me goals and sights on everything! New adventures! Argh I be up to the challenge! New pirates? I can expand me cargo hold and squeeze in more! More time with me friends in grand shenanigans? Haha! Aye! More rum? Why is the rum gone? .................................... I'll definitely be making more pirates in addition to my current two and look forward to everything the game is and is yet to be, enjoyed with our community members, in the vision of our awesome TLOPO team! What isn't there to be excited about! Two armored thumbs up! Polly and I are VERY excited! Isn't that right Polly? **tries in vain to shove a cracker in the mouth of the stuffed parrot on his shoulder**... Good Polly! ---------------- @LunaStorm I just LOVE this signature! Thank you so much again! *hugs* <3

I look forward to not rushing to a distant island (Like Raven's Cove) when there's about 4 minutes left of playtime when you're out on a MAT/Gold run, and having a panic attack when you reach closer to the destination and have 30 seconds left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back